why is every black chick that gets posted on NT either "ghetto" or a "hood rat"

just like how some folk use the word "ghetto" to describe something that is inadequate or not working properly or what not. eh.....I can't callit
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Race aside

you show me a thick girl and ill show you a girl that needs to lose some weight.

beyonce_liposuction.jpg

where does she need to lose weight?

Even sloppy doesn't mean they are hoodrats from what I understand the term to be. I never hear unattractive sloppy non black chicks called anything otherthan sloppy or unattractive. It's not just black chicks either. Latina chicks get it on here at times too.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

nah...it's true.

And the sad thing is, I think it be black dudes sayin' it
tired.gif

Word. Dudes are quick to call out hoodrats but then boast about thier hood tendicies and #@@%.
girl get outta my mind!!

And it REEEEEEALLY bothers me when they say "we" loud....@++@* HAVE YOU HEARD YOURSELF!? Black men be loud for no dam reason.....They wanna say wehood and mean, but when the last time you smiled in a picture? And why everybody on the street you got to ice grill??

Yes, I'm mad, BYE!
laugh.gif

I called that "Kim" girl a hoodrat
but because of the guy who said shes the first NT girl to not be full of herself... but when ol' girl has a tatto on her boob that says bella lol... Noracism here just reminds me of those hoodrat chicks from myspace who have those lame tattos calling themselves beautiful on their breast.

^ So because he said she wasn't gassed you felt the need to call her a HR why? Who are you to label her off a pic and a comment someone made?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

just like how some folk use the word "ghetto" to describe something that is inadequate or not working properly or what not. eh.....I can't call it
tired.gif

Race aside

you show me a thick girl and ill show you a girl that needs to lose some weight.

beyonce_liposuction.jpg

/thread

ether

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

just like how some folk use the word "ghetto" to describe something that is inadequate or not working properly or what not. eh.....I can't call it
tired.gif

Race aside

beyonce_liposuction.jpg

You're on to something, and I like it.

We highly need to differentiate "fat" and "thick" here on NT.

I feel there are alot of subliminal racist remarks on NT but that's neither here no there

black women have never been welcomed here...i read some of the most out of line comments here on NT

take a long look in the mirror before you judge someone.

i been stressing this in almost every thread that pics of women are posted in. someone even called toya {wayne babymoma} a hoodrat, how can you call someonethat if you dont even know them or their background? the term has been used on every black thick chick basically, like dude said thick=fat on nt. well eff it,whenever a white chick is posted lets just call her trailer trash and see who gets offended.

Fantastic4our wrote:
tired.gif

Race aside

beyonce_liposuction.jpg

okay friend well done

but let me tell you in my opinion she could lose some of that thigh fat real talk

am i nit picking, yes of course she is 9.5/10 mabey 10/10 but her legs have not always been that big

dont get me wrong. is she beautiful, yes. COULD she loose a little weight in the thighs, yes.

See Example

hur7k9.jpg

COMPARED TO

ezhff8.jpg

Do you see what im saying ????

^ So because he said she wasn't gassed you felt the need to call her a HR why? Who are you to label her off a pic and a comment someone made?

indifferent.gif
Like people aren't judged on niketalk? Everyone is judged onniketalk.... Post a pic and people will always make assumptions and say something.. stop taking it to the heart. That was a one time thing i said.. and justsaid it to prove the irony in the dudes comment..

those are poor examples

this thread could of been made better

EDIT

TrueshotAura wrote:
ugly fat/ hoodrats ftl
this man needs to be banned

almost every thing he post is racist in nature (what is quoted is actually very mild for him)

not to mention awhile back dude made a KKK appreciation thread talking about he wanted to get the costume

roll.gif
this dude is ANGRY! Ahhhhhhhhhahahahhaha

that pic my man posted of B in the yellow is an upper body pic

we talking about legs

not to mention her thighs look normal from what i can see not thick

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i been stressing this in almost every thread that pics of women are posted in. someone even called toya {wayne babymoma} a hoodrat, how can you call someone that if you dont even know them or their background? the term has been used on every black thick chick basically, like dude said thick=fat on nt.
Who called her that?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

indifferent.gif
Like people aren't judged on niketalk? Everyone is judged on niketalk.... Post a pic and people will always make assumptions and say something.. stop taking it to the heart. That was a one time thing i said.. and just said it to prove the irony in the dudes comment..

Cuz if everyone else is doing it that makes it ok right? But how is dude gonna post that skinny model chick and compare her to beyonce show me a chick withB's %%@ and that chicks thighs. Has to be real no Lola.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

I called that "Kim" girl a hoodrat
but because of the guy who said shes the first NT girl to not be full of herself... but when ol' girl has a tatto on her boob that says bella lol... No racism here just reminds me of those hoodrat chicks from myspace who have those lame tattos calling themselves beautiful on their breast.

Ironically I've never heard anyone call Kat Von D a hoodrat

Back
Top Bottom