Why is every company coming out with "iPhone Killers?"

I'm just saying when apple came out with the iPhone they didn't market it as a "Blackberry Killer" etc.. i mean everyone is hating on appleand apparently on they jock. I think everyone just needs to hop off and realize apple just can't be beat. Why can't they just come out with a phoneand advertise it as it is and not as ______(fill in the blank with whatever new phone is coming out)'s answer to iPhone...you feel me? cuz overall iPhone> ____. /vent

even if your phone sucks, if you call it the "iPhone killer" people will come check it out because you are attaching a popular brand name to yourproduct.

it's like when Ruben Patterson called himself the "Kobe-stopper"... obviously he wasnt, but he drew more attention to himself and more peopletuned in to the Lakers-Blazers matchups to see them go at it

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man this iphone do go hard im not gon lie
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dom I dropped my BB for an iPhone a few days ago.. join theclub[/color]
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dom I dropped my BB for an iPhone a few days ago.. join the club[/color]
laugh.gif
devil.gif

You late bo im on my 3gs $!$@ for bout a week and a half now. BB sittin in the car with no trackball i said $%@% you!!!!!!
laugh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dom I dropped my BB for an iPhone a few days ago.. join the club[/color]
laugh.gif
devil.gif

You late bo im on my 3gs $!$@ for bout a week and a half now. BB sittin in the car with no trackball i said $%@% you!!!!!!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
devil.gif
im so close to doing the same thing

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

the media brands a phone as an iphone killer, not the company making it
Sprint-vs-ATT-Apple-337.jpg
yes the media..not company
grin.gif
the hella unsubliminal subliminal message in that ad does go hard though.

once the iphone gets its email game up to par and multitask...then NOTHING will come close

Back
Top Bottom