Why is everybody using "this" now... Nt'ers over 20

like the title says I don't want to get this locked...mature replies, no b/s
I just want other people outlook no matter what race you are

Man every race is using "this" word.... first it was a racial slur used agasint my black people and for the ones who heard it in the worst form; thepast generations. why are people using this word and they arn't black. "I'm black if that matters"

MOds: if you find this discussion to broad or too Mature for NT, just lock it...life is real why you dudes throwing chocolate paint on it.

edit: are=is*
lol

true i have a spanish backround and my cuzans and brothers use the word
smh.gif

I am.. and I dont care who says what because there's really nothing we can do about it.. as long as they dont say it with a negative connotation theni'm not gonna get too hype. My homies of diff race dont say it tho, they were raised better.

Do I condone the use..

I wish a _ would..

I hear it all the time and thought of rap music as the black..like Jay-Z said, he brought suburbs to the hood.

if black people want people to stop using it, then they need to stop using it themselves.
its a shame that its so ingrained in our culture to the point it may be irreversible.

This topic has been beaten to death on NT. Ain't nothing you probably haven't heard either. How is this some sort of revelation?

if you don't want other people to use it. don't use it yourself.
i'm not black and i don't use this word if that matters.

Honestly, you should ask them why they say it. Do something about it when you dont like the answer. Real Talk. If not, then just get over it because theres amillion other people that just dont care.

Edit* But in all seriousness I say it without even noticing sometimes. I guess it depends where your from and how and with who you were raised.

Honestly I feel people use "this" word because "us" (black people) use the word like its nothing. The word has lost its real meaning, andas a result its thrown around. I have heard white people say it, at first I was shocked, but now I know that even if I say something it wouldn't matter.
I say the word, my friends say the word. It is just not as powerful as it was before.

Honestly I feel people use "this" word because "us" (black people) use the word like its nothing. The word has lost its real meaning, andas a result its thrown around. I have heard white people say it, at first I was shocked, but now I know that even if I say something it wouldn't matter.
I say the word, my friends say the word. It is just not as powerful as it was before.

If black people don't like others saying it, then we should stop saying it ourselves.

- Who cares...?

- When you're dead and gone people will continue to use it. It's absurd to let something completely beyond your control phase you.
ohwell.gif

Depends where u from. i find it funny when kids from the burbs use it, just seems fake. Its more of an urban thing its just like saying sup Dog/homie/joe.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Depends where u from. i find it funny when kids from the burbs use it, just seems fake. Its more of an urban thing its just like saying sup Dog/homie/joe.

Co-sign. i think it also depends on the context it which the word is used. I've never been called the N word in derogatory way

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

It doesn't hold the same meaning as it did 50 years ago. The word has basically been hammered into today's society. If you feel that harsh about it andfeel people shouldn't use it, start with yourself.

the funny thing is... BET wont let rappers say that word in their videos.... but its was ok for luda to say " my eyes chinky im with chingy at the holidayinn" and that video got mad play.... i know damn well dudes be getting high and saying damn my eyes is hella chinky.... and at the same time they get madif another race says the other word

This is really frequent word used on xbox live
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

but you can't just say because blacks use the word that whites(or any race) should think that nothing is wrong with them saying it...all racesknow the definition of the term... so theres really no excuse for any race including blacks to use this word...EVER!!!...but especially for whites and otherraces

The word even had an official ceremony(or parade or something to that nature) of "retirement" but I see that has made no difference
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom