Why is Giada so sexy

Her awesome boobage is obviously a sign that her food tastes are indeed delectable and that bigger mammary glands are better.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by j d0t win

she is a more sexier and plumped Natalie Portman
sbsxnn.gif
laugh.gif

would give her the pipe since i saw this big headed lady on a cook book 10 years ago when i worked at crate and barrel. "every day italian" or something. i'd cook her *#$ under the table now.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

You guys are missing out on my baby Aarti.

My dude I fell in love with Aarti last year....she used to be smaller, cooking all that good food made her expand but I'd still take her down.
And goddamn Giada's head is huge....but I'd still smash no hesitation. Her mom can get it too.

We were talking about this at work the other day. Giada and Rachel Ray...

The bidness, they would get it.

^
What do some of you see in Rachael Ray?  Maybe a few years ago she looked decent but now she is gross.  Plus her personality is annoying.

Giada is so nice 
smokin.gif
.  I can imagine her serving me a glass of wine and foccacia bread while she's topless and them thangs bouncing lightly.  I have a big head too so me and her would get along 
laugh.gif

I love Giada. I don't know how many of you cook, but she can cook. Her recipes are ridiculously simple to make at home. And they are delicious. Definitely my favorite on FN.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by RawSheed

any woman is sexy when she knows her way around the kitchen

Reported 
glasses.gif
thats not sexist at all, its what turns him on, would it have been better if he complimented her breasts like everyone else? objectifying her is ok but appreciating her prowess in the kitchen isnt?
he means its sexy when a women can cook... relax DC.

Back
Top Bottom