Why Is Gucci Mane So Consistent?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ain't no rumor play boy
Then that fool went in made a song called "my chain my chain dont you like my chain mane" 
pimp.gif

its because he knows how to pick beats. one of the best beat pickers out there. every beat fits him 100%

Originally Posted by cartune

Ain't no rumor play boy
Then that fool went in made a song called "my chain my chain dont you like my chain mane" 
pimp.gif

Gucci a fool bruh....

Then the first song I heard when he just got out of Jail was "Tragedy"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
........but that's my reality

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

idk how he survived stay strapped

Still trying to figure this out, to this day.
rumor is Jizzle sent 4 of his goons to get Big Gucci, gucci left one hit, the othas split.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

gucci mane has a "dipset complex" with his music...if he had put alot of his bangers and flushed em in one disc instead of lettin em languish on mixtape

alot more ppl would consider him more consistent....alot of people have that problem..jadakiss, fabolous, Nas's lost tracks. etc.

agreed 100%.

same thing with some of his crew, IMO. they could've had a dope group album already that the radio would have eaten up if they put certain songs from their tapes on an official retail release.
i thought totally and ray ray woulda made interesting singles, for example...

His ear for beats is nice and he always come through with sick hooks. You gotta love the fact that he hustles and drops mixtape after mixtape too.

I prefer Gucci to Jeezy any day.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

For a borderline mediocre rapper he has been hot since he has came into game. From So Icey to Free Bricks he has stayed in the game making hot tracks. He even survived the beef with jeezy (idk now he survived stay strapped). You could even say he has had a better career than jeezy. So whats his secret how is he staying more consistent than 99% of the game?

Man this alone is a !+!@#** Joke .. 
laugh.gif

Go have a !+!@#** seat man

Originally Posted by cartune

Ain't no rumor play boy
pimp.gif
album was so underrated ...mogs was still on jeezy ****.....mad when i was slappin this %@@+ all over the city 

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Ain't no rumor play boy

This.
If you wanna rob Gucci then that means ya wanna die
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As previously stated, his last stint in jail really messed up his mainstream buzz though...

But hey, that's what happens when you give a real street n_ a ton of money, he's gonna get ignorant at times.
laugh.gif

this 

"I got Trap Money!"
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

GM>>>>>YJ

Gucci is terrible...yeah dudes consistent but he rap skills are faaaar below average

Back
Top Bottom