Why is it all about how much money a man spends???? VOL. Facebook status...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Why are guys so damn cheap? If u want to be with me u gotta spend that dough.[/h3]

28 minutes ago · Comment · Like

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#
Why is it always about how much money a man spends with women these days??? Do these women ever think there is a chance that he may not have much moreto offer OTHER than money if he is willing to spend spend spend and not receive????

Pictures of the GIRL that made this update to her facebook status.

n1396590913_7922.jpg

Drawn on eyebrows and she aint even that cute..............And women wonder why dudes always cheating on them. They always want something for nothing (Notall, im getting married on the 19th and everything is 50-50 with us)

I'd spend money NOT to be with her. On another note, her eyebrow game is more rounded/arched than Ray Allen's shots.

someone post the epic craigslist reply to a woman's post looking for a rich dude...

Spending money on buying a bottle of Jergens and jerkin> spending money on that monstrosity...

shortie look like a transgender Sam Cassell
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RyeNO

someone post the epic craigslist reply to a woman's post looking for a rich dude...

Ya know....That was my first thought when i saw this.

I deleted my myspace so i cant see if she has one or not..........but this is the only picture she has on her profile.

You shoulda hit her with the question, "why exactly should a man spend money on you? What are you bringing to the table?"

Back
Top Bottom