Why is it all about how much money a man spends???? VOL. Facebook status...AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Club29

shes hideous.

id pay her to leave me alone.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

co-sign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I'd spend money NOT to be with her. On another note, her eyebrow game is more rounded/arched than Ray Allen's shots.

alien.gif

funnyandyou.jpg

my man was about to click that Post button like "
eek.gif
I'm gonna getso many quotes with this joke!!!!11"

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

And then when shes 35 she is going to say there are no good men left...blah blah blah.

You guys are all saying shes ugly but does that mean you would break bread on a prettier girl?
For a girl I just met? Not a chance. I mean, I have no problem paying for the date. But there's no chance I'm going all out. $25 on adinner or a movie isn't over the top.

You start off a relationship by throwing money around and she's going to expect that to happen every time. Don't play all your cards from the start.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by wj4

I'd spend money NOT to be with her. On another note, her eyebrow game is more rounded/arched than Ray Allen's shots.

alien.gif

funnyandyou.jpg

eek.gif
I'm gonna get so many quotes with this joke!!!!11"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

alien.gif

funnyandyou.jpg

eek.gif
Cold
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

alien.gif

funnyandyou.jpg

eek.gif
kinda....like....you.....

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by wj4

alien.gif

funnyandyou.jpg

eek.gif
kinda....like....you.....

1188460189199.gif

indifferent.gif

On the first date I always bring a chick to the crib and cook dinner, when I bring the food out I bring out one drink and see if she is willing to share it. Ifshorty gulps the whole drink and not offer any to me she gets kicked to the curb, but if she pours half in my glass we good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by myhandstank

On the first date I always bring a chick to the crib and cook dinner, when I bring the food out I bring out one drink and see if she is willing to share it. If shorty gulps the whole drink and not offer any to me she gets kicked to the curb, but if she pours half in my glass we good
pimp.gif
The drink test in my opinion is kind of dumb.

Originally Posted by Snake201

On the first date I always bring a chick to the crib and cook dinner, when I bring the food out I bring out one drink and see if she is willing to share it. If shorty gulps the whole drink and not offer any to me she gets kicked to the curb, but if she pours half in my glass we good
pimp.gif

Please explain?, I'm just trying to see if shorty selfish or not

pimp.gif
Sounds lame to me too, sorry. You're in your house. How are you only going to bring out one drink? Got her thinking you're not thirsty orjust plain weird.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

[h3][/h3]everything is 50-50 with us
Cosign. If one person is always carrying the load, then resentment will arise and the relationship will suffer.

roll.gif
@ Club29.

roll.gif
@ the lulz.

This thread still has potential if cats know what to do with the Facebook info...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

pimp.gif
Sounds lame to me too, sorry. You're in your house. How are you only going to bring out one drink? Got her thinking you're not thirsty or just plain weird.
What he said pretty much. I am pretty sure there is much better test out there then that. Maybe like if you guys went out like at a fast foodplace and took it to go lol.

pimp.gif

Why would either of you be willing to share a drink with someone you just met?
alien.gif
f

thats an ugly girl thinkin she should get the pretty girl treatment.

most likely theres some simp out there though who got a bunch of dollars and is gonna spend them on her eventually though sadly.

Im gonna assume thats a BAD picture and she can look but she is gonna be very lonely unless she has kids in the future

Back
Top Bottom