Why is it impossible to start new friendships...

I said this in TAN about hs but I really miss seeing friends every day.

Like every. Single. Day. Lol

I never realized how much I would have taken that for granted.

Word I don't even see my closest friends regularly. Went from a few times per week when we were younger, to once on the weekend for drinks/sports, to maybe once every 1-2 months.:smh:

Yea, not seeing your folks often is wild considering how much you would be around them during early 20s.

Even now, we sit on the Group Text talking about how we need to stop BSn and do something.

Always ends up as just talk

Damn I do this a lot too. Bump into someone and be like "we have to get up soon." They enthusiastically say "definitely I'll hit you up this weekend." Both of us know damn well nothing will come of it :lol:

Yea, not seeing your folks often is wild considering how much you would be around them during early 20s.

Even now, we sit on the Group Text talking about how we need to stop BSn and do something.

Always ends up as just talk
Set up a date where you and your boys can make a trip out through the trains to cop fire pro wrestling world. Tell em they got IT in English now.

All u gotta do is smile. Even if you have to chin check somebody.

Last edited:
Life got a lot lonelier after college, working life, "adulting".

I've become fully comfortable being alone.
All the homies are in grad school, engaged, etc.

People like to build walls. Everyone is use to talking online that they don't know how to do it in person, so it feels awkward. You like drinking? Music festivals? Sports? We can be cool. Not all friends need to be your best friend.

Back
Top Bottom