Why Is It That Every Year Donovan McNabb Gets Tried By The Eagles Franchise?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

because he's not a GREAT quarterback

smh.gif

that's ridiculous. and i'm a giants fan

he should have left that **#% hole a long time ago. it's always pissed me off how the organization treated him.

and the fans? well get ready to have the patrick ewing curse. you guys will be crying for mcnabb for years to come

QFT...i cant stand how they take mcnabb for granted really

come to the niners d.mac!
pimp.gif

I'm not going to lie Philly fans must be the worst fans on the earth, majority are bandwagon which are the ones giving us a bad rep.

They could root for a guy the whole season then when they lose they'll bad mouth them, talking about trading etc.

Its despicable how people still perceive Iverson over here still & once McNabb loses they'll only complain some more.

ive been a mcnabb fan since the syracuse days and im a eagles fan also...i dont understand why people think its so easy to win a super bowl...look at peyton and how long it took him and his teams have been better than the eagles...i think we were lucky to even make it to the nfc championships all those times with the garbage receivers we had....of course the QB gets praised or trashed when they lose but what happens in philly is just messed up...every year they talk about him leaving and not once has he been an Ahole...he has always said the right thing...like someone said earlier the vick thing was terrible...they kept him because they thought people would throw all these offers at him and it obviously backfired...i think they should have kept him atleast one more year because they still have a good team and if it didnt work he could have just walked since he would be a free agent...when will andy reid get blamed for anything? we let dawkins walk and the safety position killed us this year...our line sucked in that game against the cowboys and mcnabb got rocked all game...im going to miss him and honestly we are in for a rude awakening when we will start being at the bottom of the division every year because honestly im not sold on kolb

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

because he's not a GREAT quarterback

smh.gif

that's ridiculous. and i'm a giants fan

he should have left that **#% hole a long time ago. it's always pissed me off how the organization treated him.

and the fans? well get ready to have the patrick ewing curse. you guys will be crying for mcnabb for years to come

QFT...i cant stand how they take mcnabb for granted really

come to the niners d.mac!
pimp.gif

don't get me wrong. when i say GREAT qb, i mean along the likes of a brady, manning, brees, etc

all others don't really have the room for lack of results...he's not in a position where he's untouchable. that's all i meant. i didn't mean that he's a bad qb.

elite, great, whatever...donovan isn't either of them...he really isn't

if i was an eagles fan, i'd be open to a QB change...that's all i can say

If the eagles trade mcnabb , or once he goes they will go back to being the doormat of the NFC east .

The cowboys , and Giants will run the division for years to come due to young talent on both teams.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

If the eagles trade mcnabb , or once he goes they will go back to being the doormat of the NFC east .

The Giants will run the division for years to come due to young talent.
I am all for that
pimp.gif

Eh, he had a great run, but at this point and time its the age.....

if they thought McNabb was the guy they wouldve given him a contract extension...

Hes gettin up there in years..... hes got prob 2-3 years left of play at a high and efficient level.....

They invested a draft pick in Kolb and havin been grooming him to be the future of the franchise......

McNabb has one year on his contract ..... and sorry you guys arent going to the super bowl.... the NFC is a pretty good and the NFC east alone is brutal....

So i was the Eagles GM? i would ship him to the AFC for a high draft pick rather than having him for one more year, and theres no gaurentee that hes gonna resign anyways.....

People forgot Football is also a business and they have to put the team in the best possible position...

It was a good run, but trade his %@*....

McNabb is a great quarterback and I think he can play at this level for 5 more years if put in a good situation but I also understand where the Eagles are coming from. They figure they have a good young backup in Kevin Kolb,although he's not quite Steve Young status yet and another good backup in Michael Vick if the first option falters. But the Eagles may need to beware AJ Feeley, Koy Detmer and Jeff Garcia all looked good in brief relief periods but what happened after that? So we'll figure out if its the system or the player?

I hope Donovan gets out of Philly for the fact that he has never been appreciated since Day 1. Jim Kelly lost 4 Super Bowls but is treated like everyone's first born son in Buffalo. Where's the love for McNabb?

Well, if DM leaves, then Andy Reid and his drug addict kids should exit as well.

DM has never been appreciated by the Eagles Nation.  I hope he does get traded to the Cardinals, so he can win a Superbowl.  He's only had an elite reciever once, and look what happened. 

LMAO ... cuz hes an inaccurate bum ... if he didnt have andy reids offense he would complete 50% of his passes ...

Great analogy. Ewing is exactly who I thought of as well.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Philadelphia is the rectum of the U.S.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom