Why is it that girls like u more when u dont call them???

i met this chick at the club this past saturday... i cllaed her monday.. dope convo but from experience i find that chicks dig u more if u dont call them as much.. y is that? should i keep it 100 and hit her up when i feel or play that role as a dude that doesnt really care>>when i really do...any input is appreciated.

If you have to ask...

ohwell.gif

I never heard of this before. If I liked a guy then I wouldn't wait for him to call me, I would call him.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I never heard of this before. If I liked a guy then I wouldn't wait for him to call me, I would call him.

Lies.

Don't be thirsty, just time the calls.

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

The less attention you give , the more interested they are
thats what ive come to realize, playing the a-hole is ur best option
laugh.gif

sometimes girls like the chase as much as guys...

especially if you're not her only option or she's not feelin you to much just yet...when she's really feelin you she'll call you and won't have a problem when you call her

Well you guys must know some weird girls.
laugh.gif
The less attention you give me the less I like you & will stop pursuing you.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Well you guys must know some weird girls.
laugh.gif
The less attention you give me the less I like you & will stop pursuing you.
You must not get a lot of attention then.
From my experience, the girls that get a lot of attention are usually the ones that like when you don't sweat them too much and the girls that get little to no attention are the ones that like the constant phone calls and texts.

It's not that I like it when guys don't call, but please don't sweat me like crazy if you JUST met me. It's about finding a balance giving someone enough space to let them breathe yet still showing you're interested but not so much they're thinking you're crazy for acting like you're in love with them after just being introduced.

You gotta learn how to read her body language and she will let you know whether she'd like more frequent contact or not.

If you're just trying to sleep with her = don't call until the weekend or when you want to hangout.

If you're trying to date her = call whenever you feel like it. Being honest and upfront when trying to date ALWAYS wins, forget the games. If you're coming across like you don't care and you want to date her, why should she care? She'll find another in a heartbeat. If she complains you call too much...on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom