Why is Luke Walton still in the NBA?

roll.gif
sheer comedy

someone needs to tonya harding nancy kerrigan luke walton (word to 94)

i seriously wanna know whats the point of him being on the Lakers. i never see this guy play

I've been asking this question for a long time to Laker fans. When they were in that watered down phase after
Shaq left, they were able to make a case for other scrubs like Farmar, Vuijiciac, Radmonivic, and even DJ Mbenga,
but never Walton
laugh.gif
. Dude serves absolutely no purpose. I mean, if you got rid of garbage Smush Parker, who
had BETTER stats than Walton in his time there, way would you keep Walton??? He is USELESS.

When he was healthy, he could do some things on the court. He owes his contract to Phil and the triangle offense.

"Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers was the Rookie of the Year,an All-Star, and an overall beast as a newcomer last season. He made$5,357,280 in 2010-2011. This is about $50,000 more than Luke Walton.Coincidentally, 50,000 is also the percent Blake Griffin is better thanLuke Walton."
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He wears Kobes though, he must be good in Kobe's eyes for him to let him rock his shoes.
grin.gif

I just looked at his tenure in LA...this fool been on the lakers longer than anybody other than Kobe ( D fish left but came back)...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...How?

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

I just looked at his tenure in LA...this fool been on the lakers longer than anybody other than Kobe ( D fish left but came back)...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...How?
…because someone has to be there to high-five the real basketball players. 
laugh.gif

friscostylez:
"Blake Griffin… last season… made… about $50,000 more than Luke Walton.Coincidentally, 50,000 is also the percent Blake Griffin is better thanLuke Walton."
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta keep as many white guys on the roster as possible. I wonder if there has been a study done on the racial make-up of 12th-15th players compared to 1-11.

The "Luke Walton highlights from the game" pic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Lakers vs Knicks 12/29/2011

About 50 seconds in the game, 1 shot clock violation, $5,200,000+ this season

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i seriously wanna know whats the point of him being on the Lakers. i never see this guy play
And when he does play you can tell he isn't the same and is struggling badly.

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

It's because he is Phil Jackson's secret love child

nerd.gif

that's what I used to say about Gallo and D'antoni.
laugh.gif

Now you must forgive me if my comprehension of American basketball is limited, but in Ukraine averaging more points, contributing more wins personally, and having a better shooting percentage will ensure you a higher salary, a wife with all limbs, and a house furthest from nuclear fallout.  I have none of these things. --Stanislav Medvedenko

that's so terrible
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom