Why Is My Ghostface Post Locked????

34435bd1479d7b3581a35fe8a51917c72387e18.gif

Y'all Tryna Censor Starks Fans???? And before y'all come in here talkin that pm an mod or admin bull #$@% there's no telling who did it socommunicate with the wrong people. %!%* Is Goin On Round These Parts???
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

the 'other' thread was locked and banished from sight but that was expected though...i don't know why yours did though fam i was
smh.gif
like...ain't no one popped off in here...

I can't fathom why they would lock it... They didn't even give an explaination... On The Real that @#*# is gay
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

lol what happened in the rest that Soundscan thread tho, I missed it...

Cake yo !%%* prolly got locked cuz you startin off threads callin N's yssup and !%%* lol...N's click on the thread hype and leave feelindisrespected...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

lol what happened in the rest that Soundscan thread tho, I missed it...

Cake yo !%%* prolly got locked cuz you startin off threads callin N's yssup and !%%* lol...N's click on the thread hype and leave feelin disrespected...
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN... _'s need to stop being so sensitive... I talk to my fam like that on the regular... I start convos like "What'chaOn ({})??? ... and thats no reason to punish starks fans they could've just asked me to edit that out... If its stirring up that much commotion, I'lltake that out JUST UNLOCK THE POST
smh.gif

Yeah gotta be for profanity

And fill me in on the Soundscan thread, all I see is Nay's avy and the post got deleted
laugh.gif

On The Real... The language in that post did not warrant a lock, they could've just said change that one thing and that would've been that... If thatsreally the reason then refer to my sig
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Yeah gotta be for profanity

And fill me in on the Soundscan thread, all I see is Nay's avy and the post got deleted
laugh.gif
It was stupid . . . You ain't miss nuthin important

At 1st I thought they brought da soundscan flamin to GFK
laugh.gif

Its either cuz of da title or that new rule Method Man got bout streaming unlicensed music, if its da latter the music forum is gonna suck balls.

smokin.gif

C'mon Buddha... its a video G a %+#**!! video that has been played on every music channel across the world more than likely. I could see if somebody postedan Mp3 or something like that but its a youtube. On top of that one of his own staff members posted a youtube the very 1st day on yuku so that's weakreasoning ... I need more than that pat'na
smh.gif

Yo Seymore Im all for it being unlocked and I aint no mini mod but there isnt any other reason I can think of da thread being locked than that

Also for an unfair reason, we've been braggin about the lawlessness in the music forum a little more than usual word to da pyp n what just happened in thesoundscan thread so some certain mods/admins might take it upon themselves to crack down anonymously for no good reason other than they want to.

smokin.gif

You not lying all these new _'s comin in from General bringin all this unwanted attention need to stay the %@*! where they was ariginally posting
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Bottomline Give Me My Post Back.

Mods get a real big
smh.gif
if the GFK Supreme Clientele post got locked because I posted a youtube video.

Back
Top Bottom