Why is one of the first questions asked always "Who'd you go with?"

cz7

You're telling your friends about a badass event you just went too or something and one of the first questions, if not the first, is "who'd you go with?". Why does that matter? Maybe I went alone, maybe I went with somebody who you don't even know. At least ask me about the event I went to first.
maybe it's just my social circles?

laugh.gif
i do that too.

Originally Posted by Christonic

sounds like your insecure about being alone.
Gotta agree. Had you went with someone else, what would be the problem in answering this question?

Keep replying, "Your mom." to their inquiries.
They'll soon get the picture and not ask...matter of fact, they'd probably not want to even talk to you at that point.
Just know you won, champ.

Why does it sound farfetched? It's jus like someone asking you 'what'd you get' when you come back from best buy or something.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Why does it sound farfetched? It's jus like someone asking you 'what'd you get' when you come back from best buy or something.

why does that matter? maybe he didnt buy anything, maybe he bought something you're not familiar with. at least ask him about the best buy he went to first.
jk 
roll.gif
 like demik said, it's how people carry on convos OP. do you want them to say "cool story bro" everytime you tell them something?

Back
Top Bottom