Why is Popeyes so slow

I got that 2 for $10 special
It was legit. 5 tenders and 2 sides with biscuit.
Also got that surf and turf combo. It was weak lol

Had a coupon to Chick-fil-A, so I went for the first time since I had the Popeyes sandwich, and man, it's really no comparison for me, Chick-fil-A is a distant 2nd place.

Still gonna go for the nuggets, shakes and Southwest salad, but if I'm paying for a chicken sandwich it's gonna be Popeyes

I told my boys this and they were about ready to crucify me.

I had a CFA sandwich last Wednesday it wasn't the same. The taste is lost to me. I still mess with the minis and grilled chicken but im done with their fried sandwiches.

Cincinnati

20190831_152742.jpg

Quick pick for the beast.

You can see the pepper on that mash and gravy through the TOP!
Here to co sign lees. The joint here is in a rich white lil suburb and I work in the area often. I knew it was crack when every time I rode past it was white folks lined up in the cold for it during lunch hours. Had to deliver some **** there one day and cool *** kitchen dude looked out and gave me like $15 worth of food for the freeski..... been a loyal customer ever since.

Those are delicious, same with the burger version. Last week i ordered the chicken in the drive through but they gave me the burger, i went in to fix it and they let me keep the burger of course. At Wendy's rn actually.

Back
Top Bottom