Why is Popeyes so slow

I'm not a food snob by any means, but McDonald's is horrible. Even when I'm drunk it's still disgusting. Idk why people willingly eat there.
same reason people eat at popeyes, wendys, CFA, annd any other fast food spot u can list.

What y’all know about that McDonald’s strawberry fruitopia tho :pimp:

Orange Hi-c :pimp:
Blue Powerade :pimp:

Strawberry passion a w a r e n e s s :lol::smokin:smokin

B6ABFFDD-4B4E-4A22-8496-FB824499B0D6.png

If I do drink a soda and a want a flavor, I’ll stick to good ol strawberry. I’m good on all those stooped fruity flavors(aye!).

How do you guys go to McDonald's enough to have a favorite flavor?

I just like a couple of their breakfast items(chicken mcgriddle and steak and cheese bagel) and I get a fish sandwich every once in a while when I am in the mood for their fries

those machines where you can get any/every combination of soda...eh...
the flavor is almost always off.

I just like a couple of their breakfast items(chicken mcgriddle and steak and cheese bagel) and I get a fish sandwich every once in a while when I am in the mood for their fries

Bruh a couple years ago I got the steak and cheese bagel on the go and the amount of grease was shocking, even by McD's standards. I tried eating and driving and just said f**k it and threw it out the window. It was getting all over me.

Hope they changed it up since then.

Bruh a couple years ago I got the steak and cheese bagel on the go and the amount of grease was shocking, even by McD's standards. I tried eating and driving and just said f**k it and threw it out the window. It was getting all over me.

Hope they changed it up since then.

Just chucked it out the window?

With the wrapper?

Was there not a homeless person around?

:smh:

It’s more of a childhood memory

I hardly ever go there now

But as a kid nothing was better than getting like 4 sandwiches for under 5$

Anyone mess with BK? I tried the Impossible Whopper but it was the first time I gave BK money in maybe 4 years. These look aight.

69522356_2328295190769818_5875508676743135232_n.jpg

I hope y’all know how nasty those drink machines are...

Atleast the old ones...

They rarely clean the inside of them :lol:

those machines where you can get any/every combination of soda...eh...
the flavor is almost always off.

These machines are the worst.

Theres ALWAYS this sh!tty syrup like twinge in the flavor.

Back
Top Bottom