Why is Popeyes so slow

What’s going on with those sauce packs? They got tape on top of them or something? Ya saving it for later after you opened them up?

Ask for sauces, fixes the spicey issues.
popeyes-louisiana-kitchen.jpg
Yeah this too, bayou buffalo ftw

Damn man you put all those sauces on the sandwich?
Dude sauce game crazy wild lol
Yeah next time I’m gonna hit up the sauces

Damn man you put all those sauces on the sandwich?
Dude sauce game crazy wild lol
Yeah next time I’m gonna hit up the sauces
Pics is not mines.
Only a psychopath would put all those sauces on one sandwich.

You should also ask for the cajun sparkle
images (10).jpeg

And if none these options work Popeyes sells jalapeno peppers. Throw dat on sandwich and report back.

I’m in line as we speak - I see the $3.99 sign with no date.

Wish me luck.

The hood Popeyes was feeding me that whole - Sunday bs.:lol:

Pics is not mines.
Only a psychopath would put all those sauces on one sandwich.

You should also ask for the cajun sparkle
images (10).jpeg

And if none these options work Popeyes sells jalapeno peppers. Throw dat on sandwich and report back.
imagine adding extra salt to an already salty sandwich

its your heart not mine and our people suffer from high blood pressure and heart disease. cut down the salt my brotha

As salamu alaykum my brotha
Stop worrying about another man's nutrition.

And also your far from any type of Islamic faith if your indulging in alcoholic beverages and living a "alternative Lifestyle"
Save yourself the greetings, your basking in sin for me to accept that.

I didn’t find the sandwich to be that salty
The fried chicken on the other hand tends to be somewhat salty
Not sure if they changed the recipe or if it was just my store but the last time I got red beans and rice it was salty asf
It was so salty I almost didn’t finish it lol

I didn’t find the sandwich to be that salty
The fried chicken on the other hand tends to be somewhat salty
Not sure if they changed the recipe or if it was just my store but the last time I got red beans and rice it was salty asf
It was so salty I almost didn’t finish it lol
I'm guessing it depends how it's being prepared from scratch. Mines wasn't salty, the crunch and texture was all there just like before.

I would like to see Popeyes take the sandwich even further with different flavors. Maybe a BBQ dip sandwich.

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if they made like a deluxe version with tomato,lettuce, and cheese

Sorry if I missed this but how much was it ?

This time I’m gonna get a jalapeño with it

I’ll probably wait a few days tho

Firebirds just opened up our here. Got too damn much. I knew very well I wasn’t gonna eat that sandwich with both pieces on there so I took off one. First bite was cool but after that the skin started falling apart from the chicken and the bun got soggy from the slaw. The chicken was good but I wouldn’t get a sandwich. I saw some strips that looked good.
A514A9CB-DD64-43C6-8A0F-40BD4A3B4B91.jpeg

Last edited:
already had a fried chicken sandwich earlier now i’m thinking about getting another one from popeyes since I haven’t had it yet

two fried chicken sandwiches in a day sheesh

Back
Top Bottom