Why is Popeyes so slow

It’s messy. I love coleslaw and ordered a side of it. Dunno how many people like coleslaw though.

I didn't say it was offensive.

I feel like it would be the lowest quality of cabbage/other vegetables, vinegar, and other seasonings.

Some fast food places cant get lettuce right.
lol @ "low quality vinegar and seasonings." Need that high quality white vinegar, salt, and black pepper. That's definitely a thing.

You think you're getting decent quality anything with fast food? Wait...let me guess, you "didn't say that" either.

I love coleslaw but it's one of those items I pick and choose where I mess with it.

I can see some good slaw setting a fried chicken sandwich off right though.

I love popeye’s and kfc slaw. If it’s sweet and crunchy then i’m good with it.

Where you getting this bougie white vinegar from? Looking for a new plug.
I dont know what you're talking about. You seem to think cuz I don't want something of low quality I must have the highest quality? Such a remedial form of logic you're displaying.

Why are you being ridiculous? Please do better.

If you prefer low quality ingredients thats on you. No need to make assumptions and go to extremes for those that dont. Enjoy your spoiled cabbage and white "vinegar".

I dont know what you're talking about. You seem to think cuz I don't want something of low quality I must have the highest quality? Such a remedial form of logic you're displaying.

If you prefer low quality ingredients thats on you. No need to make assumptions and go to extremes for those that dont. Enjoy your spoiled cabbage and white "vinegar".
If that's an "extreme," then please understand that you're the one that made that extreme. Allow me to break it down for you:

-I ask what could be so offensive about a fast food cole slaw, and go on to list how simple and accessible its ingredients are

-You say *and I quote* "I feel like it would be the lowest quality of cabbage/other vegetables, vinegar, and other seasonings"

-I make note of the ridiculousness of picking apart the quality of very simple ingredients, things that honestly don't even vary in terms of quality, albeit enough to matter in any capacity.

-You then suggest I prefer "low quality ingredients," and state that I'm the one "going to extremes".

Word.

Also wait...aren't you the same dude that posts pics of takeout dishes of steaks and ribs from places like Applebees/TGIFridays/etc? Seems like a really weird time to pick and choose when you're gonna start nitpicking about "quality."

Chill on that. The foil is starting to go to your brain.

Damn might have to hit up Popeyes for dinner tonight
Nothing is better for a cold winter night than some greasy fried chicken and a deep fried cheesecake pie A95C40F7-B0BE-45A2-9BEB-FB109D522034.png
Love that chicken and pie from popeyes!
Better than McDonald’s

If that's an "extreme," then please understand that you're the one that made that extreme.
You're wrong. The alleged breakdown is riddled with flaws and lacks content. You pick and choose, then you lie.

And you're being a hypocrite to dare switch going to extremes on me. You're the one making assumptions literally and using egregious statements. You bring up things I didn't say as if I said them and even if I say I didn't continue as I did. You're very first reply is an example of you doing that but I see for some odd reason you're very passionate about fast food cole slaw.

Its like defending trash fast food breakfast.

Pathetic.

Word...Life.

Seems like a really weird time to pick and choose when you're gonna start nitpicking about "quality."
Seems like you're confusing 2 things to try and have a rebuttal now :lol:

You're wrong. The alleged breakdown is riddled with flaws and lacks content. You pick and choose, then you lie.

And you're being a hypocrite to dare switch going to extremes on me. You're the one making assumptions literally and using egregious statements. You bring up things I didn't say as if I said them and even if I say I didn't continue as I did. You're very first reply is an example of you doing that but I see for some odd reason you're very passionate about fast food cole slaw.

Its like defending trash fast food breakfast.

Pathetic.

Word...Life.
Here's the thing though...I'm onto your game. I've seen it before.

You make accusations, then when you're asked to elaborate further you just say "I don't need to explain myself, look back if you don't understand it." It's a hell of a trick, but we've been through this before not even a week ago.

Here's the thing though...I'm onto your game. I've seen it before.

You make accusations, then when you're asked to elaborate further you just say "I don't need to explain myself, look back if you don't understand it." It's a hell of a trick, but we've been through this before not even a week ago.
There is no game. You're first lie.

I made no accusations. Second lie.

I said I'd pass on fast food slaw. You accused me of being offended for some odd reason. Like I need to be offended to pass on a type of food.

I then explained why I'd pass on it. You couldn't accept that. Apparently to you I must like what you like or at least not talk about why I dont but you were foolish for coming to me that way.

For some strange reason you can not grasp or accept why I'd pass on eating fast food slaw.

Instead of doing that you chose to criticize my explanation, made poor attempts at mocking my explanation, made ridiculous statements about my reasoning, lied, and made dumb assumptions in the extreme.

Seems to me for whatever reason you cant be okay with me not liking something as trivial and pedestrian as fast food slaw so you chose to harp on the matter until you felt better about yourself to the point you're not even talking about the topic any more. That's sad. You do this and come off as a petty little insecure boy. Maybe that's all you are and this is your way of showing me that subconsciously.

We haven't done this before. You haven't seen it either. The reason I usually tell ppl to go back and reread is cuz they clearly missed something when it comes to comprehension. Wasted effort on my part to repeat myself. Besides it's not my obligation to go in to lengthy detail explaining anything to anyone nor are you owed one.

You either smarten up or you don't. Hopefully you learned something and I won't have to waste my time again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom