Why is Popeyes so slow

The only place that serving buffets is in Lafayette - I don’t think they’re doing it in the Metairie location anymore.

*Edit* The last known buffet closed down in 2021 in Lafayette.

It used to be $8.99 All you can Eat. WATTBA! You had to be there.
I ate so much damn Popeyes at the Metarie on the in the late 90s. Iirc it was $5.99 back then.

I think I like pollo campero best for fast food fried chicken because the yuca fries.

The grilled chicken is also good. Popeyes is now second place to me.
I love Pollo Campero. They are so far away from my place, but whenever I go, I damn get the entire menu

Solid fried chicken, great grill chicken, yuca fries, plantains, etc.

I love Pollo Campero. They are so far away from my place, but whenever I go, I damn get the entire menu

Solid fried chicken, great grill chicken, yuca fries, plantains, etc.

It’s fire man, me and my wife will pull up and sit down and eat for 45 minutes in there. :lol: and they bus your dishes.

I have or a mile from me but idk where else they are. I think there heavy in Central America but they have a few in the states.

It’s fire man, me and my wife will pull up and sit down and eat for 45 minutes in there. :lol: and they bus your dishes.

I have or a mile from me but idk where else they are. I think there heavy in Central America but they have a few in the states.
I am pretty sure I used to pass one all the time when I lived in Maryland and was in college. Never thought to go in. So stupid :smh:

Tried for the first time in Vegas. Every time I go, the place is packed, so I try to get home as quikcly as possible...
giphy.gif

Yeah it’s packed over here too. Especially on a Friday night. They just remodeled it though so now I can eat yuca under a chandelier if I dine in. :pimp:

Damn, mine is always on point. You can tell they care about it though. The vibe is a little different than other fast food spots.

went to my local popeyes.. did some crazy bogo chicken sandwich.. then another meal for my son..

they told me to come inside…they told me they didn’t have any sandwiches.. so i ask for tenders…no tenders…i ask for chicken…

she says there’s no chicken…but i’m looking right at some chicken back there + they’re still serving other customers :lol: :lol:

the most popeyes experience ever…i legit didn’t expect my refund to come…but it came :rofl:

Someone said it was salty but goddamn, was chugging my drink after every bite. Sandwich should have a warning for people with high blood pressure. I put some honey on top and was able to neutralize some of the saltiness.

Back
Top Bottom