Why is Popeyes so slow

BOGO on the 6 piece wings if you have T-Mobile Tuesdays

1000005311.jpg

Went to Popeyes yesterday randonly, didnt know about any deals but I got a 2piece with fries and a drink and a small red beans and rice and it came out to like $8.70. I thought they messed up the order but hey. :lol: Bout to go back today. 🤧

Popeyes’ biscuits alway seemed dry to me like it always needs something added to it. Plus it seemed like they got hard quick (no ayo) even if you packaged them properly.

Hardee’s/Carl’s Jr had some torch biscuits to the point I used to be mad when I ran out of sides and biscuits when I would get chicken. Don’t know if they still sell chicken since it’s been like 10 years since I’ve been to one and for some reason they were all stopping up and down the east coast.

Bojangles had some good biscuits fresh fresh out but you need to add jelly or something when you take home.

Homemade or the ones in the can (pillsbury) usually only needs butter and you good.

Went to Popeyes yesterday randonly, didnt know about any deals but I got a 2piece with fries and a drink and a small red beans and rice and it came out to like $8.70. I thought they messed up the order but hey. :lol: Bout to go back today. 🤧
Get the 2 can dine and pick up a drink from McDonald’s or somewhere. Eat like a boss

Back
Top Bottom