Why is Popeyes so slow

"We don't have access to the safe"

"I don't want no money, I want them sandwiches"

tenor-25.gif

I see what yall on lol.

White people want this to be a "black people going wild over chicken" thing.

Yall not laughing with us, you're laughing at us.

I get it.

You don’t see a problem with all this and the narrative that’s being painted? Not to mention the reflection of society it casts?

I see it NOW, but **** them people.

This situation ain't turn them into a racist and there was nothing we was ever gone be able to do to change that in the first place.

So ima enjoy the memes and the chace.

nah he white
but he knows the sins of the past
he's always respectful when it comes to race discussions

tenor-26.gif

At you thinking I've been white this whole time and that being the reason why I've been on the right side of race arguments.

Lmao you are a gem!

I see it NOW, but **** them people.

This situation ain't turn them into a racist and there was nothing we was ever gone be able to do to change that in the first place.

So ima enjoy the memes and the chace.
To each they own. We all have different views on society. Can’t laugh off everything in life though. Some jokes aren’t funny.

tenor-25.gif

I see what yall on lol.

White people want this to be a "black people going wild over chicken" thing.

Yall not laughing with us, you're laughing at us.

I get it.

Huh? Dude, go outside and get some fresh air something. Nobody is thinking or saying that. Only you are.

Still contemplating going back for two more sandwiches, but will most likely save my appetite for tomorrow:lol:. That will be three straight days :lol::sick::smh:

I think now more than ever, we need shows like The Boondocks and Black Mirror to predict all of the ******** in pop culture.

You’ve given info about the Flushing outlets out here before so I’m curious if you’ve seen how the Flushing Popeyes has been?

Can’t imagine it being too crazy with all the food options there.

You’ve given info about the Flushing outlets out here before so I’m curious if you’ve seen how the Flushing Popeyes has been?

Can’t imagine it being too crazy with all the food options there.

I've been avoiding all Popeyes since this **** broke out. I'm not trying to catch the fade over no chicken sammich. Popeyes does a lot of business in Flushing, Asians love fried chicken. In fact, pretty much anyone who eats chicken loves fried chicken. I wouldn't be surprised if some arguments broke out. I know the young homeless White kids in the area like to go in there and give them a hard time. I actually copped some Taiwanese fried chicken in the middle of this 2019 Fried Chicken Flu extravaganza.

Back
Top Bottom