Why is Sportsnation still on the air?

Can't stand this show and the cornballs that host it. ESPN do us a favor and eliminate these fools
30t6p3b.gif
/rant

Can't stand this show and the cornballs that host it. ESPN do us a favor and eliminate these fools
30t6p3b.gif
/rant

Collin Cowherd is seriously one of the worst sports hosts ever. I agree this show should be give the axe.

Collin Cowherd is seriously one of the worst sports hosts ever. I agree this show should be give the axe.

Because casual sports fans do in fact exist? It's their Attack of the Show. They even jacked the "what will happen next" segment. 

Because casual sports fans do in fact exist? It's their Attack of the Show. They even jacked the "what will happen next" segment. 

Who cares? There's better things on during that shows time slot anyways. Pick one of those shows to watch and be happy.

Who cares? There's better things on during that shows time slot anyways. Pick one of those shows to watch and be happy.

laugh.gif

waaaaayyy overrated.  people who "beast" over her need to get out more.
This. I don't know how old Erin Andrews or Michelle Beadle are... but Michelle Beadle looks significantly older and way more average compared to Andrews. She's not bad to look at by any means, but I don't see what everyone sees I guess.

laugh.gif

This. I don't know how old Erin Andrews or Michelle Beadle are... but Michelle Beadle looks significantly older and way more average compared to Andrews. She's not bad to look at by any means, but I don't see what everyone sees I guess.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Beadle, that's why.

I agree, but there are people who tune in JUST because of her....take beadle off and replace her w. Shelly Smith and see how the show does
laugh.gif
  Colin Cowherd becomes the best looking chick on set. 

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Beadle, that's why.

I agree, but there are people who tune in JUST because of her....take beadle off and replace her w. Shelly Smith and see how the show does
laugh.gif
  Colin Cowherd becomes the best looking chick on set. 

i thought that show was aimed at women or suspect males who enjoy sports also. i flipped through one day and they were discussing well dressed men of the NFL or sports in general, and i had to turn it.

i thought that show was aimed at women or suspect males who enjoy sports also. i flipped through one day and they were discussing well dressed men of the NFL or sports in general, and i had to turn it.

Back
Top Bottom