Why is Sportsnation still on the air?

Colin Cowherd? Good? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this show needs 2 be the off asap... why good shows like 'Quite Frankly" off but this still on show is basura

this show needs 2 be the off asap... why good shows like 'Quite Frankly" off but this still on show is basura

If there isn't anything on, I watch it and I kinda enjoy it. Seems like I'm the ONLY one 
laugh.gif

If there isn't anything on, I watch it and I kinda enjoy it. Seems like I'm the ONLY one 
laugh.gif

i actually dont think cowherd is that bad. on his radio show, he knows his stuff. its just on this show he has to dumb it down

i actually dont think cowherd is that bad. on his radio show, he knows his stuff. its just on this show he has to dumb it down

bottom line dudes like chicks who like sports, and she knows more (or can talk about it better) then most guys. shes and the show as a whole is funny as hell. as far as cowheard dude knows his stuff and backs up his point pretty well and he doesn't come across as a know it all. add to it the show used a TON of user content ideas and it become catchy. besides you can get the basics from the day in sports from watching the show.

on a side note when it come to judging women i swear some of yall act like you've only dated and/or slayed models. expectations exceed reality for alot of guys on here i am sure.

bottom line dudes like chicks who like sports, and she knows more (or can talk about it better) then most guys. shes and the show as a whole is funny as hell. as far as cowheard dude knows his stuff and backs up his point pretty well and he doesn't come across as a know it all. add to it the show used a TON of user content ideas and it become catchy. besides you can get the basics from the day in sports from watching the show.

on a side note when it come to judging women i swear some of yall act like you've only dated and/or slayed models. expectations exceed reality for alot of guys on here i am sure.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

That's how I feel too. Sportsnation is cool for laughs but his radio show is always on point.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

That's how I feel too. Sportsnation is cool for laughs but his radio show is always on point.

Back
Top Bottom