Why is the hood so fascinated with these boots? (No...Not ACG's)

Originally Posted by upnorth

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Phouvieng

Beef & Brocs.
smokin.gif
General TSO's >

qft
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never had those ones, just the wheat joints. I had a few pairs of 6 Inch Premiums, Chukkas, and Euro Hikers, but only the wheat Field Boots.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Y'all must be mad young in here.... Beef and brocs along with mac and cheese are a NYC neccesity for getting fresh in the winter time.... Been around forever and a day...

exactly, been hot since the early 90's in nyc.....

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Y'all must be mad young in here.... Beef and brocs along with mac and cheese are a NYC neccesity for getting fresh in the winter time.... Been around forever and a day...

You really just said you need these to "get fresh"?
You really used the term "get fresh"?

indifferent.gif
is all I can say.

i got paint allover my beef and broccs, its time to re-up
and the fact that noone likes them anymore makes me want them even more

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Copped a pair of wheats before summer, still got them and love'em.....they are more comfycompared to 6in

But are ACGs really worth the hype? i eman im tryna cop a pair of boots for the winter that are comfy and people going off of hype?
[/color]

i had a couple field boots i had tha wheat ones and tha navy blue and red ones but havent seen anyone rockin those in a while

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Those are on sale at Marshall's for $30

i doubt those are at marshalls for 30 they probably the beef and broc euro hikers...and if they are (which i highly doubt) ill pay u double for 2 pair,paypalready

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

What do you mean by "the hood" though? Who are you really trying to talk about, huh?

DC, is that you?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom