Why isn’t Adam Morrison playing?

Son be lookin straight scared of Kobe during games, no eye contact. Kobe be pushin dude out the way too though.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Son be lookin straight scared of Kobe during games, no eye contact. Kobe be pushin dude out the way too though.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

lakers need to trade him along with mbenga and powell and get hansbrough

Hansbrough is a bust waiting to happen...

varejao, ben wallace, rony turiaf, jeff foster can exist, so will hansbrough.. besides the lakers lack toughness inside. we need a player like that to get inpeople's head and make them go crazy, like bill laimbeer did or rodman

varejao, ben wallace, rony turiaf, jeff foster can exist, so will hansbrough.. besides the lakers lack toughness inside. we need a player like that to get in people's head and make them go crazy, like bill laimbeer did or rodman

laugh.gif
If he does that then he will get the Shawn Bradley treatment

varejao, ben wallace, rony turiaf, jeff foster can exist, so will hansbrough.. besides the lakers lack toughness inside. we need a player like that to get in people's head and make them go crazy, like bill laimbeer did or rodman

laugh.gif
If he does that then he will get the Shawn Bradley treatment

i dont care... as long as he makes the team win... but i dont think he'll drop to #29

Hansborough isn't gonna be a star, but he would be perfect for the Lakers. Someone who actually plays hard every game. Someone to bang around inside tocounteract Pau's and Lamar's softness. A young guy with a little fire. They should try to trade up and get him.

the only thing the lakers lack is toughness, and there is no other player in the draft that brings it, but hansbrough.. i know he's a player everyonehates, cause he's just annoying, but he would be a great fit. cause he doesnt need a lot of touches, he'll just live off of offensive rebounds andputbacks the lakers should get rid of mbenga, morrison, powell, farmar (cause shannon brown is waaay better) and their draft pick of this year #29 forhansbrough and money.. or maybe keep farmar.

DO IT MITCH!!

the only thing the lakers lack is toughness, and there is no other player in the draft that brings it, but hansbrough.. i know he's a player everyone hates, cause he's just annoying, but he would be a great fit. cause he doesnt need a lot of touches, he'll just live off of offensive rebounds and putbacks the lakers should get rid of mbenga, morrison, powell, farmar (cause shannon brown is waaay better) and their draft pick of this year #29 for hansbrough and money.. or maybe keep farmar.

DO IT MITCH!!
not that easy. The last thing other teams want is to make the Lakers better

I don't think his knee is 100% yet, and that's hindering his already-limited athleticism. I think come next season, he might see some playing time ifhis jumper's going down. He's a cerebral player who should be able to find a role to fit in the triangle offense.

he was put on a horrrrible bobcats team . .i think with the bobcats he was asked to be a savior and hes not that type of player ..shooters will always havearoster spot in the nba.. jj redick seems to be the perfect example of where and how morrison can fit on a team

Watched this dude play many times with the Bobcats and watched him during training every training camp he attended with the Bobcats...Morrison is a bust. Dudesknee is fine, it has been fine, the Lakers wouldn't have traded for him if his knee wasn't healthy.

Morrison lacks confidence, has rabbit ears (takes everything said to him by fans and opposing players to heart), is not even a marginal defender, and lacks thework ethic of an NBA player. I don't know if dude was unhappy on the east coast or what but I have literally seen fans take this cat completely out of hisgame...and we are talking about Charlotte, NC here. Can you imagine playin under the bright lights of LA.

Sucks though, I thought dude was going to be a straight baller in the L. Seems like he never liked the attention of being a #1 pick and never showed theconfidence and fire he had in college.

Back
Top Bottom