Why Lil' Wayne Still Look The Same Tho?! Vol. Goon Goblin pic

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not to derail this thread, but I was thinking about this earlier--have pics of Wayne's kid with Lauren London ever been shown?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I am honestly interested in seeing what that kid looks like.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

imagine kicking it with kindergarden 50
laugh.gif

Why?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not to derail this thread, but I was thinking about this earlier--have pics of Wayne's kid with Lauren London ever been shown?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I am honestly interested in seeing what that kid looks like.[/color]

A goblin?

A goblin?

the comments in the thread are literally killing me.

cudi
eek.gif
lmaooooo. morris brothers haha.

lil wayne lookin like a grown @%* man.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

A goblin?

I considered that.

But then you gotta factor into the equation, the fact that the kid is 1/2 Lauren London, who is honestly an attractive woman.

So what happens when you mix goblin genes with Lauren London genes?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

A goblin?

I considered that.

But then you gotta factor into the equation, the fact that the kid is 1/2 Lauren London, who is honestly an attractive woman.

So what happens when you mix goblin genes with Lauren London genes?

the comments in the thread are literally killing me.

cudi
eek.gif
lmaooooo. morris brothers haha.

lil wayne lookin like a grown @%* man.

Back
Top Bottom