Why Lloyd Banks isnt bigger than he already is is beyond me.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

because he needs a throat lozenge
laugh.gif

"Hunger For More" is a classic in my book...I still play that whole CD. "Rotten Apple" was dope too, had a lot of heat but a few weaktracks. I don't think he would ever really blow up like that but I still like some of his new @@$@

Its simple all he can do is rap. He has no style no originality no personality. He is dry bland boring. He doesnt have IT. Dont see how that is beyond some1grasp. The people have spoken and the census says people dont wanna hear some boring monotone dude just spit punchlines over boring repetative beats. I aintsaying he cant rap, cause he can but is the dude dull, listening to him is like watching paint dry.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He's one of the least personable rappers in recent memory.

this...
add that to the fact that when he came out he was just a punch line rapper...
once he got rid of the punchlines every one realized what a mediocre rapper he is...
also his voice changing +!$##$ things up...N sounds like he got a permanent sore throat...

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

you people dont know what you are talking about!! go LISTEN to the 5 and better mixtape series and then come back and post ,lets see then.

That **#% is wack compared to Money in the Bank pt1-4. Part 5 is where he started falling off

I used to snatch up every Banks did from 03-05. Now I see his name and im like whatever...

you are just use to hearing punchlines from banks, if you really listen to his new stuff this guy is WAY MORE LYRICAL.

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

you are just use to hearing punchlines from banks, if you really listen to his new stuff this guy is WAY MORE LYRICAL.

But why did he change his voice? It sounds horrible now.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Its simple all he can do is rap. He has no style no originality no personality. He is dry bland boring. He doesnt have IT. Dont see how that is beyond some1 grasp. The people have spoken and the census says people dont wanna hear some boring monotone dude just spit punchlines over boring repetative beats. I aint saying he cant rap, cause he can but is the dude dull, listening to him is like watching paint dry.

REAL TALK
pimp.gif

Who came up with this thread like seriously. I hope the trend of idiotic questions dont become popular in this forum or in the other forums. Can you imagine asport thread with some1 asking hey why wasnt manute bol ever selected for the allstar game. Hey i can be a lions fan but i wouldnt ask something as stupid ashey why were they 0-16 last yr. Or how come Jay Z is an platinum artist, is it cause he sold a million records... lol? I can understand the whole i likeppl,personal fan club/groupie, root for the underdogs mindframe(not personally i like who i like and leave it at that). Its simple they f*^king suck. Its notsomething you need a mba to understand.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Who came up with this thread like seriously. I hope the trend of idiotic questions dont become popular in this forum or in the other forums. Can you imagine a sport thread with some1 asking hey why wasnt manute bol ever selected for the allstar game. Hey i can be a lions fan but i wouldnt ask something as stupid as hey why were they 0-16 last yr. Or how come Jay Z is an platinum artist, is it cause he sold a million records... lol? I can understand the whole i like ppl,personal fan club/groupie, root for the underdogs mindframe(not personally i like who i like and leave it at that). Its simple they f*^king suck. Its not something you need a mba to understand.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

SpeakUp23 wrote:
LDJ wrote:
Who came up with this thread like seriously. I hope the trend of idiotic questions dont become popular in this forum or in the other forums. Can you imagine a sport thread with some1 asking hey why wasnt manute bol ever selected for the allstar game. Hey i can be a lions fan but i wouldnt ask something as stupid as hey why were they 0-16 last yr. Or how come Jay Z is an platinum artist, is it cause he sold a million records... lol? I can understand the whole i like ppl,personal fan club/groupie, root for the underdogs mindframe(not personally i like who i like and leave it at that). Its simple they f*^king suck. Its not something you need a mba to understand.

That might be the most intellectual response in this thread you made. It damn sure wasnt the moronic question you posted. Ok ill just for the sake of argumentask a question as redic and stupid as yours was. Why Monique hasnt won a miss fitness universe pageant? Why hasnt Seal made the people top most gorgeous menlist? ppl respond please these are valid and thought provoking intriguing questions.

He don't got the right voice/appearance/marketability. He isn't that good anyway, plus the game changed.

Originally Posted by LDJ

SpeakUp23 wrote:
LDJ wrote:

That might be the most intellectual response in this thread you made. It damn sure wasnt the moronic question you posted. Ok ill just for the sake of argument ask a question as redic and stupid as yours was. Why Monique hasnt won a miss fitness universe pageant? Why hasnt Seal made the people top most gorgeous men list? ppl respond please these are valid and thought provoking intriguing questions.
laugh.gif

SORRY!

Ill admit, at the end of the day, idk what the hell Im talking about. I was just really feeling Lloyd Banks music today. So I made a thread.

I apologize for ruing the Music Forum with my ignorance
pimp.gif

one thing is even if 50 ever decides to ever let him go i don't think he will actually be as successful as if he were with him.

SpeakUp23 wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

SpeakUp23 wrote:
LDJ wrote:

That might be the most intellectual response in this thread you made. It damn sure wasnt the moronic question you posted. Ok ill just for the sake of argument ask a question as redic and stupid as yours was. Why Monique hasnt won a miss fitness universe pageant? Why hasnt Seal made the people top most gorgeous men list? ppl respond please these are valid and thought provoking intriguing questions.
laugh.gif

SORRY!

Ill admit, at the end of the day, idk what the hell Im talking about. I was just really feeling Lloyd Banks music today. So I made a thread.

pimp.gif

Nah u cool dude im just f*&kin wit ya. I mean i understand u wasnt asking like u had no earthly idea y u just wanted opinions and ppl thoughts about whyhis career is basically hydroplanin. Like i said lloyd is cool, i actually do think he has a lyrical talent. But he just isnt marketable. The only reason hesold initially was he was riding the wave of 50.

Originally Posted by LDJ

SpeakUp23 wrote:
Originally Posted by LDJ

SpeakUp23 wrote:
LDJ wrote:

laugh.gif

SORRY!

pimp.gif

Nah u cool dude im just f*&kin wit ya. I mean i understand u wasnt asking like u had no earthly idea y u just wanted opinions and ppl thoughts about why his career is basically hydroplanin. Like i said lloyd is cool, i actually do think he has a lyrical talent. But he just isnt marketable. The only reason he sold initially was he was riding the wave of 50.

Yea basically. I wanted to see if people felt the same way as I did.

Back
Top Bottom