Why My Life is SOOOOOOOOO much better than YOURS!

Got off at 9. Too lazy to play 360 (right now). So I'm just Photoshopping right now. I might make a late night snack run. And I'm adding to my iTuneslibrary.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Because my girlfriend is mad at me, so INS
smh.gif

eek.gif
is that her in your avy?
I wish..

refer to this link for more pics/vids of my avy
nerd.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/177739?page=1

Got a headache pounding my head all day. I went for a walk across my neighborhood, went grocery shopping, took my dog to the vet, and ate out. I'mconsidering hitting the hay in an hour.

at work til 6am wc time... just got done watching the game.... 15% night shift differential, and OT coming through this week FTW.... the more i work the lessim tempted to spend...

Im failing in the social aspect of life right now so thats why Im home. I need to go out and meet some new people. I feel abandoned by my old friends

i just came back from visiting my father in the hospital. and i intend on going tomorrow as well. i was supposed to go to some club... also invited to somehouse party... but some things are more important.

Because, I want some "me time."

I spent all of last week with my bf for my bday and much of this week with family, so I just want a little break to myself this weekend.

great career as an investment banker

own 1 house and 1 commercial property

but most importantly I got good people around me

^^^^ dude.. im looking to buy a house in the vancouver area.... i need help.. my realtor sucks, and im still looking for funding programs for 1st time homebuyers

came home at around 9:30 took a nap and woke up like at 11

don't know if someones calling me tonight
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^^ dude.. im looking to buy a house in the vancouver area.... i need help.. my realtor sucks, and im still looking for funding programs for 1st time home buyers
yea right now there are a lot of programs out there for first time buyers.

but I don't really know too much bout that

if you don't mind me asking, but why Vancouver?

because all my friend became douches. I have no love life. Ya it's friday and i dont give a !#$$. I just bought some Vietnamese soup and enjoy watchingmovies on my TV. Take a break, go on NT

i came home from my summer job at school...took like a week off to help mom dukes out, shes having surgery on Mon (my bday)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^^ dude.. im looking to buy a house in the vancouver area.... i need help.. my realtor sucks, and im still looking for funding programs for 1st time home buyers
yea right now there are a lot of programs out there for first time buyers.

but I don't really know too much bout that

if you don't mind me asking, but why Vancouver?
both of our jobs are in vancouver, i have 2 kids and portland schools suck... at least vancouver is growing and they are building new schools...while portland schools already shut down...
no state tax taken out of my paychecks, and if i need to buy anything big i can just drive across the bridge to airport way... ( man that place is looking nicenow )

It's been a long week. Just got back from Dubai .....Met Oprah for lunch. Took my watch to get cleaned at Michael Jordans crib. Sat down and discussed metaking over NT with Meth. Smashed Weekend Girl, Tk, Simply, Brit Eyes and Dunks87 all in the same day. My life is no where near better than yours. I'm justtired

Back
Top Bottom