Why no air max 93 og retro?

joints never sell all that, and da air burst took they swag and did it better..plus da reduction of air bubble sizes hurt this model alot.

Word I need these. Saw them in Footlocker in 06 for $37, but didn't react in time and I've been searching for a pair ever since. I could do without the yellowed bs, but I'll take what I can get

I need these too. Only shoe from the HOA collection that I'm missing. Doubt these will ever get retroed soon, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I had the Air Burst, these were always ok, good for the spring/summer

I Remember Being Dissapointed That They Made The White/Blue/Lime A Wmns Colorway During The HOA Pack. The Colorway Pictured Above Was OK, But You Could Get The White/Blue/Lime In Mens In 2003. I Was Just Too Concerned To With Getting The Persian BW's That Spring. I Did End Up Getting The White/Blue/Red Colorway. Think It Was A Co.Jp If I'm Not Mistaken.

I would really like to get a pair, since I missed them in 2006. Hopefully Nike will re-retro them someday.

Still got my pair from the HOA pack DS. Slight yellowing, my fave 93' :smokin

I had 2 pair, copped from Hibbett's back then on sale rack for like 49.

Sold both :rolleyes

Then bought again off eBay about 2 years ago for 75 cause I missed them lol. :smh:

That a good shoe to only some people but usually sit and go to outlits and Nike doesn't wanna loose money

Don't mean to gravedig, but I was looking for some appreciation for this shoe. It's underrated and you never or rarely see anyone with them on. That being said, this is my pair.Got em for free too...

hey folks,

since there is a retro announced I want to ask how do they fit? Do you have to go up (half) a size like with the huaraches? because that air max has also that kind of sock, right?

thanks

Last edited:
not every size exclusive is a real exclusive. air max light + huaraches were also available in other online stores. at least in europe. but indeed a lot of "size? exclusives" this year.

SO can anyone tell me how the last released air max 93 fit? true to size or snug like huaraches????????

THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom