Why oh Why don't they retro these Huarache Trainers in their OG color scheme???

Man I never had a chance to get these when I was a young buck back in high school. I would always get the Jordans but man I regretted seeing these on otherpeople's feet. I remember they retro'd these about 7-8 years ago, why aren't they bringing them back?
679083-001.jpg

these have been bo jackson'ed......as in they've been raped and abused so many times by nike with horrible colorways that seein a OG color at thispoint is da only way to semi restore their former glory....

trainer21.jpg

They need to retro them - and when they do, use the original grey suede, not nubuck like the retros.

Iam still waiting for the SC trainers to release in ANY original colorway. I dont see how Nike could release so many bad colorways, but they definately found away to.

Sometimes I think the people at Nike are just ignorant. I seriously know for a fact that if they retro these Huarache's they will sell out in a matterof days. Myself and two other friends of mine will defintiely cop 2 pairs each.

Sometimes I think the people at Nike are just ignorant. I seriously know for a fact that if they retro these Huarache's they will sell out in a matter of days. Myself and two other friends of mine will defintiely cop 2 pairs each.

so Nike should shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars for 6 pairs?
eyes.gif
sorry, you and your 2 friends
cannot speak for the millions of people for who wear Nike around the world. now that sounds ignorant.
but, i'm sure Nike could retro 24 pairs and release them at 24 stores worldwide with a price tag of about $200. then would you be happy?

**and those huaraches you posted up there actually retroed sometime between 2002-2004. check eBay

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Sometimes I think the people at Nike are just ignorant. I seriously know for a fact that if they retro these Huarache's they will sell out in a matter of days. Myself and two other friends of mine will defintiely cop 2 pairs each.

**and those huaraches you posted up there actually retroed sometime between 2002-2004. check eBay

Best Huarache shoe AND colorway of all time (and it's not even close). I wouldn't mind another release of these. I would buy at least 2 pairs.

I remember going to NT OC when they retroed (I believe '01 or '02). They disappeared like a ghost. I was hot like fire...

eyes.gif
cannot speak for the millions of people for who wear Nike around the world. now that sounds ignorant.
but, i'm sure Nike could retro 24 pairs and release them at 24 stores worldwide with a price tag of about $200. then would you be happy?

Yes I would buy them for $200 and I think you are ignorant. Apparently you must not know too much about Nike's if you think that original color schemewouldn't sell. I live in Houston and clearly remember when I had to work that day when Nike retroed these back in 99 or 2000. They sold out in hours. Iguarantee if they re-released these they would sell more than half these stupid, nasty looking shoes they retro instead.

Originally Posted by pinkjordansrule

they retroed both those already dude. sorry
They only place where I ever saw these retroed was on JD Sports website out in the UK a few years ago. I remember they had one size 10.5 left but theywouldn't ship it out to the U.S. I normally check ebay but no luck.

Yes I would buy them for $200 and I think you are ignorant. Apparently you must not know too much about Nike's if you think that original color scheme wouldn't sell.
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

They only place where I ever saw these retroed was on JD Sports website out in the UK a few years ago. I remember they had one size 10.5 left but they wouldn't ship it out to the U.S. I normally check ebay but no luck.
hmmm, let's see....they retroed about 4-6 years ago, so i would say you were probably what 10-12 years old? still wearing diapers maybe?however, i remember driving all around town looking for my size, to finally find it and have them put it on hold for 30mins. so, this ignorant personapparently knew that this OG color scheme WOULD sell out
wink.gif
think beforeyou speak child....

my beat up pair is for sale now.....if you need an infant size holler at me

eyes.gif

Damn you sound NEWBISH. If these things retroed they would sell like hot cakes, like they did when they RETROED BACK IN 2001.

It was hard to find a pair back in 2001 because i think they were not a GR, and it took me almost 3yrs to track down another pair ds in my size. Personallyi hope they dont retro, if you really want them hunt them down.(ebay)
That dusty pair up top need some soap & water.

Seriously, the white black red huaraches posted above were retro'd in 2003, the black grey ones were retro'd in 2001, it has not been long enough for are-retro of those sneakers, and there are far better sneakers that have yet to be retro'd Nike can we get a damn Trainer Sc II retro?!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom