Why the love affair for Steph Curry?

Seriously, I don't get it. Everyone has the knicks getting him at #8 and I don't want any part of Curry on the Knicks. Dude is an undersized chuckerwho forces passes. Not big or athletic enough to be a two guard. Doesn't handle the ball well enough to be a point. Makes me mad. Any other year withoutDantoni, Curry would be a mid to late round pick at best. What other player with his skill-set gets drafted top ten? I want no part of Curry. Give me Jenningsor Evans at #8.

KJ7X0508.jpg

curry_lecka_400.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stop disrespecting Wardell Jr. like that
smh.gif

Because he's a damn good shooter, a great scorer at the collegiate level and people are excited to see what he can do on the elevated level.

It doesn't hurt that daddy is a former NBA player himself.

Me? I wish him the best, I don't really know how he'll do.

I'm not sold on Curry being more than a Juan Dixon/Steve Kerr clone....he's taking advantage of a very weak draft class. You got guys who are projectedlottery picks in 09' that would be late-first or 2nd round picks (in just about any other year)...he's an opportunist. I'm gonna puke if theWizards take him at #5 (especially if Harden or Evans are still on the board).

i agree as a knick fan this is not the guy i want. knicks dont need another undersized guard chuckin threes all day. honestly, i don't know if i want flynneither, just dont trust him. I think I'd take a chance on Evans though.

he doesn't need to come to the knicks..it will destroy his career...knicks need a PG cuz duhon isnt the answer....Steph is my dude tho and i hope he goesto a team that will allow him to develop his game

Bill Simmons made a good point in this weak draft class filled with question marks and dudes who might not even be in the league or starters in the projectedtop 10, Steph is the most sure thing in there, he is going to be a 3 point shooter and those are hard to come by.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Word to AI, BG, and JT
Did you really?
yall are some fools, u cant see he said that to discredit the size issue...

I like Curry on a team if he playin like 20 mins a game on some microwave type *%%$.
but a starting 1 or 2, i'll pass

Can't be worse than the Curry the Knicks currently have.

On another note, I love when NTers anoint players before anything happens....Word to James White.

Back
Top Bottom