Why they hating on Shawty Lo's album....?

Shawty Lo was in prison when laffy taffy was made and became big he has stressed many times that wasnt the sound he was lookin for. But he the CEO of D4L hejust started rappin for real. His first song was Im Da Man which was bigger in the streets than Dey Know

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by ejm205

He should have put Im Da Man on there

Why ?!?!? It's like 5 years old.

It aint 5 years old at the most its 2 or 3 but he got lets get it on there and thats just as old

That N' is horrible...
sick.gif

Rofl his lyrics are elementary. I can't even believe people are wondering why hes hated upon.

Hey he give back to the hood though. You can't hate that.

So im listening to the album now, something to listen to in the car or nice system and nothing more.

Because Dey Know! Dey Know! Dey Know! Dey Know! Dey Know! Dey Know! Dey know he is wack thats why.

but he gets love from the two 12's sittin in my trunk.

Originally Posted by ejm205

It aint 5 years old at the most its 2 or 3 but he got lets get it on there and thats just as old

[color= rgb(153, 255, 102)]I was clearly exaggerating but D4L album dropped in 2005 and the song was around waybefore the album. And Let's Get It is old but come on it's not nearly as old as I'm Da Man.[/color]

I haven't heard much of dudes music past I'm the man, they know, and that new video he has, all of which I like. I've had the chance to meet dude afew times and him and his manager are real cool people

He did ok on dun it all

well atleast when he said

they call me dun da
don done it all
cars don drove em all
la we tore down the mall
these b_ we don f_ e all

lol

Back
Top Bottom