why were these skipped? best colorway IMO!

the blue and white are alirght.

classic blk/wht colorway is the best cw on these kicks. the pair pip wore in the playoffs.

Dam.. brings me back to elementary I think it was. I had the all black and whites... I rocked those until they had a hole..
laugh.gif

Speaking of this shoe... I've been trying to find a pair....either color in a size 11 for the longest.. Anybody know where?

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Speaking of this shoe... I've been trying to find a pair....either color in a size 11 for the longest.. Anybody know where?

I'm trying to find a size 10....

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

The White/ Carolina Blue patent was the sickest by far. Eastbay exclusive. I still have mine in storage.
2nd place was the White/Sport Red Finishline exclusive.
holy @$%* i forgot i have a pair of the white/carolina blue ones for my son stashed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
also there was a 3M based pair , white with 3M "air"

yeah that pair was
eek.gif
i believe the white pair waas retro'd and it even hit outlets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Less support, inferior cushioning to the Uptempos that preceded them.

The More Uptempo was a step backwards.

Originally Posted by air max 87

dont get me started on those hoop packs
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i need a 12 ASAP.....

The one that got away...
smh.gif

I couldn't find my size in them when they first dropped. Ended up ordering the Penny's instead from Australia...

If they ever re-release the black & whites with suede I'll be content.

have the penny asian pack from flightclub NY for 125 when they released, nice shoe but the more uptempo olympic surpasses any other colorway IMO

I wish they would have released those again....I definitely copped when they released a few colorways. Leather black was horrible but I had to cop. The HoopPack and HOH editions are mad nice

k54prr.jpg

iirc there's a good few fakes of the olympic and black/white/red colorway. Be careful.

Those are my fav pips ever.
1. True Olympics
2. Black/Red OGs
3. Red/Black (Asias)

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

never been a fan of this shoe. just cause pippen rocked em don't mean they ain't tacky as hell. those big %%* letters are OD to say the least.
sick.gif
smh.gif

^ im so interested but i dont buy shoes pre 2000, i bought DS ndestrukts from 96 and the sole fell off the first time i wore them. lesson learned lol. but iwouldnt mind seing some pics!

Back
Top Bottom