why won't UNC's Harrison Barnes wear Jordans on the court?

I thought North Carolina lost the game because they didn't play any d. In reality, Carolina lost because Zeller was not wearing Jordans . Makes perfect sense now.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

The kobes surely are not suitable forFrontcourt players even with thatUgly ankle sleeve. The kobes are ratherPointguard shoes designed for muchFlexibility, lightweight and forospeed. For players who needs to fightFor the rebound i cannot recommend.Air jordan 2012 is suitable for all.Being light but still over much stability.
I'm a frontcourt player in all I hoop in are Kobes....

Its not about whether u r allowed to wearLow cuts as a forward or center, its up to Every player. However, i always play in midsAnd also tight them well up.And even when i twisted my ankleDuring dribnling, i was saved by having agood ankle support without injury.Otherwise all basketball shoesWould be lowcuts because they allowMore flexibility for the wearer and also are lighterDue to less material.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

lows are irrelevent to ankle injuries, just like people injure their ankles in mids and highs.

ive messed up my ankle tons of times in mids.

ever since i swtiched to lows a few years ago, not a single injury
pimp.gif

plus i would never wear jordans on the hardwood, Kobes>>>> any other shoe

As if jordans would not be made for the hardwood
wink.gif
I still play in old school jordans and other basketballShoes, despite they are heavier. The only thing thatMatters is good traction, stability and snug fit.I still rather play in some aj 3 than in someHyperflights.

because he sells his Jordans, especially those 2012s. (I am joking for those that can't read through this...)

Maybe cause he didnt want to wear the 2012's cause its ugly as *%#@$. The absolute worst model JB has ever come out with. 

Originally Posted by ploisback

He didn't change after Jordan told him to his face

He's the man, he can wear what he wants

yup. not everyone is a sheep to jordan. 
let the boy wear what he wants

Originally Posted by btdpu

because he sells his Jordans, especially those 2012s. (I am joking for those that can't read through this...)
we knew it was a joke, nobody wants to buy those 2012s

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ploisback

He didn't change after Jordan told him to his face

He's the man, he can wear what he wants

yup. not everyone is a sheep to jordan. 
let the boy wear what he wants
This. Plus I do feel like Nike Basketball and other Sig shoes are built better for playing basketball....it seems like every shoe that is made within the four Jordan walls in Oregon start with how the shoe is going to look on someone's foot as oppose to how will this shoe perform first and foremost...

Gotta wear what's comfortable. And to be honest, there's no way I'd be ballin in any of the recent retros when Nike is definitely putting out better performance products...

Originally Posted by mross16

He said they're uncomfortable and he plays best when he's comfortable. He wore a pair of jordans earlier this year, I think they were the CP IV's. He switched back to the kobe's at halftime.

pimp.gif

Smart man.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

jordans suck to hoop in even og's kobe vi's are one of the lightest and best hoop shoes

Idk about OG's sucking to hoop in especially the XIII and XI those were heaven on feet. Barnes made the right choice hooping in Kobe VI's, those shoes are so light and comfortable its crazy. No ankle support at all though. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

jordans suck to hoop in even og's kobe vi's are one of the lightest and best hoop shoes

What are retro Kobe VI's?

Twenty two more useless post and you'll be up to 300, but hopefully you'll be banned before then.

Back
Top Bottom