Why would Suge Knight even own this

embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif

Sorry if posted. all I saw was the Suge's bible post...

3220925945_6b51f8921f.jpg

SO this is the type of wierd gay #%# stuff NTers be up to when I'm sleep???
tired.gif
.... I'm going back to bed
smh.gif

this is definitely one of the strangest things i have ever seen. see this is where that gangsta life will get you.

I've heard former Death Row artist say this existed and I always thought they were joking

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I've heard former Death Row artist say this existed and I always thought they were joking

I'm just curious, how did he explain it to you? Because I'm looking at it right now and I can't explain what it is..

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I'm just curious, how did he explain it to you? Because I'm looking at it right now and I can't explain what it is..

word i guess thats supposed to be Big and Puf but i dunno who the other dudes are supposed to be

thats big, puff, and dr dre getting %%!$@% by the white man. i read about him having this pic also. look at the chronic tat on dre's arm. suge is a weirddude ......

I'm sorry my original comment looks a lot more ambiguous than I thought when I wrote that; I meant that I've heard about this picture ininterviews with former Death Row artists and it was described just as it looks a picture of Puffy in a tutu and Dre getting routed by a white man while wearingmake-up. The fact that its real makes me wonder about all those rumors that Suge spread about Dre engaging in gay sex ith transvestites.

I'm sorry my original comment looks a lot more ambiguous than I thought when I wrote that; I meant that I've heard about this picture in interviews with former Death Row artists and it was described just as it looks a picture of Puffy in a tutu and Dre getting routed by a white man while wearing make-up. The fact that its real makes me wonder about all those rumors that Suge spread about Dre engaging in gay sex ith transvestites.
Thank you for the explanation, I looked and noticed the chronic tattoo on him/her so I kind of figured it was Dre.

Back
Top Bottom