Why Yall aint say how DOPE xBox Kinect is??!!

kinectimals.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It can't be as bad as the PS3 Move. I want one but that means I gotta get an Xbox.
The PlayStation Move isn't bad; it's fairly accurate, actually (when calibrated properly). Playing FPS and golf seem to be pretty good so far.
pimp.gif
Outside of boxing or dancing which doesn't require you to hold onto anything, the PlayStation Move is ok. I prefer something tactile/has a feel, otherwise.

I mean, it does seem weirder to drive around in Forza with just your hands in the air without a wheel, right? How do they press the gas and brake, though? And shifting?
laugh.gif

To be fair, both systems have yet to reach their potential; still need more developers churning out content to support these peripherals.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It can't be as bad as the PS3 Move. I want one but that means I gotta get an Xbox.
The PlayStation Move isn't bad; it's fairly accurate, actually (when calibrated properly). Playing FPS and golf seem to be pretty good so far.
pimp.gif
Outside of boxing or dancing which doesn't require you to hold onto anything, the PlayStation Move is ok. I prefer something tactile/has a feel, otherwise.

I mean, it does seem weirder to drive around in Forza with just your hands in the air without a wheel, right? How do they press the gas and brake, though? And shifting?
laugh.gif

To be fair, both systems have yet to reach their potential; still need more developers churning out content to support these peripherals.

Back
Top Bottom