Wife credentials.

--LOYALTY first and foremost and I mean a true rider.
--Someone who will feed you when you have no money or food and will stick by you when you are at your very worst and push you to be better.
--Someone who will nurse you to health and always see the good in you.
--Someone you will always be attracted to mentally even after the looks fade.
--Someone who is not hard to please and mostly is please just with being by my side.

Last edited:
--Someone who will feed you when you have no money or food and will stick by you when you are at your very worst and push you to be better.
--Someone who is not hard to please and mostly is please just with being by my side.

After the looks fade. Time for a new lease.

his fourth point is the best tbh physical attraction shouldn't be the reason why your into someone

shes got to Know about the life I'm into, life I've been through

nice smile, nice booty, knows how to ride, book and street smart anything else is just a plus 

Pretty much... only thing I would add is career and education. Sorry, that's big for me.

Honest
Loyal
Natural beauty
Freak in the bed
Independent
Intelligent
good career
Sense of humor

Last edited:

This. Repped

When I was younger my list would be something completely different.

But now since I'm older and I've had the type of women I used to lust for I'm good on all the etcetera

-Poly
-driven, and effective
-knows how to politic
-can kill someone with barehands in less than 16 seconds (16 seconds is even pushing it)
-bomb head
-can roll the kinds of stuff I like, cook they kinds of foods I like

I aint never gettin married.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom