Wifey sitting next to me, but school me on Lacey Chabert...thx NT

I'm watching E! with my wife (when you get married you gotta share the 50"), and this Lacey Chabert chick comes on and I said "Damn". Yeah,I got elbowed but it was worth it. I can't post pics right now or I might have to sleep on the couch (she's next to me). Drop some knowledge on thisfemale please. Thanks.

She is so fetch

pimp.gif

She used to be the little girl from Party of Five along with the other hotties of the show, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Neve Campbell.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I'm watching E! with my wife (when you get married you gotta share the 50"), and this Lacey Chabert chick comes on and I said "Damn". Yeah, I got elbowed but it was worth it. I can't post pics right now or I might have to sleep on the couch (she's next to me). Drop some knowledge on this female please. Thanks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah.... she is
pimp.gif

lacey_chabert_0034.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

and this Lacey Chabert chick comes on and I said "Damn". Yeah, I got elbowed but it was worth it.
laugh.gif
i feel u bruh... i be rockin rib vests feelin like dwaynewade in the finals cuz of all the damn's and mmph's that slip out during TV time wit the female

She's the voice of Eliza Thornberry in that Nickelodeon show the Wild Thornberrys

thanks for the help last night NT. Wifey was mad and gave me no play, but I got it "fappin" with this new chick. appreciated.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

thanks for the help last night NT. Wifey was mad and gave me no play, but I got it "fappin" with this new chick. appreciated.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom