Wildebeest molesting you on the dance floor UNAPPRECIATION

blue-wildebeest-07.jpg

I was at a bar with a dance floor last night. Literally the second I step on it I get yanked from behind by a girl who looked similar to the wildebeest above.I said, NOOOOOOO...... I need a beer! She kept molesting me, so I just stood there taking it until she finally said "you really need that beer don'tyou?"

Uh, yeah. Thank goodness there was an ungodly amount of fine women there last night. I would have been scarred forever.

roll.gif
Happened to me at a party before. This girl I was dancing with was bad as hell. Unfortunately her friend fit the profile of OPs situation. She tried tocut in while me and her friend her going at it but I managed to sidestep and avoid the rush.

laugh.gif
happened to me a couple weeks ago... She came out of nowhere and grabbed me... I pull away and look down at my shirt and
she soaked it with sweat...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
luckily she was a Delta and her sisters surrounded us
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

somethin like this happened to me last week
me and my boys were posted on tha rail jus chilin an this girl comes an jus starts dancin on me and she was hella big an sweaty i wasnt dancin back an she wasstill dancin on me luckily th dj stopped tha music cuz somebody was about to fight

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

blue-wildebeest-07.jpg

I was at a bar with a dance floor last night. Literally the second I step on it I get yanked from behind by a girl who looked similar to the wildebeest above. I said, NOOOOOOO...... I need a beer! She kept molesting me, so I just stood there taking it until she finally said "you really need that beer don't you?"

Uh, yeah. Thank goodness there was an ungodly amount of fine women there last night. I would have been scarred forever.
You got lucky. What about the intoxicated wildebeest that cannot process in their minds that you really don't wanna dance with em.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom