Will a Charlotte Bobcat be an NBA all star this year?

7526084f8a337ed9cd64b593fcf0090d-getty-90041062dd019_wizards_bobcats.jpg

[09-10] - 16.1ppg 12.3rpg

with 18.7ppg 13.2rpg over the last 10 games

very underrated player, A 6'7 forward leading the league in rebounds. Also dont forget that one year he averaged 2+stls and 2+blks..I think the bobcatswill make the playoffs also.

Crash
pimp.gif
...hustle and heart is appreciated

Loved this dude in his. He went from nothing but an athletic freak in HS to one of the most versatile wing players in the NBA. MUch respect out ofCHildresburg, Alabama!

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I think the bobcats will make the playoffs also.

If all their road games get cancelled or if they get demoted to the NBDL

Don't sleep on the cats, Larry has them playing hard D and everyone on that team believes they can make the playoffs

Beat Cle and Den

Crash should be an all star

Didn't think many people outside of NC knew what he was doing this year

If he keeps his numbers up until the time reserves are selected, then he definitely deserves to make it.

the addition of stephen jackson helped them a lot also.

i remember when the lakers were trying to trade for wallace, but trade didnt go through because jordan didnt approve (first thing hes done right)

Wallace definitely deserves to make it. It's ridiculous the rebounding numbers he is putting up, seems like it is out of nowhere.

With Emeka outta there and Tyson pretty worthless, Wallace has no choice but to grab all the boards.

I hope he does make the team, no reason he shouldn't imo.

chandler is pathetic..he use to be strictly a rebounder/shot blocker

now hes none of those

I just posted the same thing in the NBA season thread. Wallace is a monster in the paint for his size. I don't know if his technique is on point, buthe's just hella active, his motor does not stop and combine that with his athleticism and that's why he's leading the league in boards. He canpenetrate and has an solid intermediate game too. He gets you steals and blocks too.

Only thing lacking is the 3ball and he can still hit those if he's wide open.

Wallace is who the Lakers should have picked up instead of Artest.

He'll be selected by the coaches (do they still do it that way?). Dude definitely deserves it.

Dude is a beast. It's ridiculous at the amount of DEPTH that 02-03 Kings team had. Hedo, Bobby Jax, Gerald Wallace, etc.

Rondo
Wade/JJ
Bron/Pierce
Bosh/KG
Howard

Those guys I think are locks.

Then there's question marks, a ton.

Vince Carter? Caron Butler? JO? Shaq? Horford? Noah? Gearld? Granger? Rose? Iguodala?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Rondo
Wade/JJ
Bron/Pierce
Bosh/KG
Howard

Those guys I think are locks.

Then there's question marks, a ton.

Vince Carter? Caron Butler? JO? Shaq? Horford? Noah? Gearld? Granger? Rose? Iguodala?
Rose- underachieving this year, and his team sucks
butler- worse this year than last..17 and 7 on horrible shooting percentages..his team is losing, plus he only gets like 1apg
JO- hes doing good..but not All star worthy.14 and 8 is not allstar..
Horford- same as JO
granger- just got injured....but he will be in it
Iguodala -NOPE..team is losing..same stats for years and still didnt get in
shaq- HELLL NO...but he will be voted in i bet

Back
Top Bottom