Will and Jada may have created a monster...Willow Smith - Whip My Hair

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Somewhere Laurence Fishburne gently weeps.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i hope this doesnt get big though. i can see this getting annoying real quick.

*proceeds to whip hair back & forth*

This ain't gonna make it to the Ipod but this +@! sounds better than anything i've heard from most of these female singers. They gotta be mad that a 9 year old can come out with a record like this. This sounds like some +@! Nikki should've hopped on. Shocked the hell out of me. 

This ain't gonna make it to the Ipod but this +@! sounds better than anything i've heard from most of these female singers. They gotta be mad that a 9 year old can come out with a record like this. This sounds like some +@! Nikki should've hopped on. Shocked the hell out of me. 

9? She sound grown as *%%$....and she definitely got them ears
laugh.gif

This ain't gonna make it to the Ipod but this +@! sounds better than anything i've heard from most of these female singers.
yup.

9? She sound grown as *%%$....and she definitely got them ears
laugh.gif

This ain't gonna make it to the Ipod but this +@! sounds better than anything i've heard from most of these female singers.
yup.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

the hell is she whippin real hard though?
her hair bruh.. she says it 173 times in the song...

and hows this song more street than anything Will ever dropped??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

the hell is she whippin real hard though?
her hair bruh.. she says it 173 times in the song...

and hows this song more street than anything Will ever dropped??
laugh.gif

Vocals aren't bad at all. Definitely surprised the hell outta me. It's a decent jam and all but I absolutely hate the hook tho.

Vocals aren't bad at all. Definitely surprised the hell outta me. It's a decent jam and all but I absolutely hate the hook tho.

Back
Top Bottom