Will and Jada may have created a monster...Willow Smith - Whip My Hair

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I think Will's oldest kid is the JoJo of the family. He plays football but I don't think he's any good with it.

Yea he missed out on the Jada gene

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I think Will's oldest kid is the JoJo of the family. He plays football but I don't think he's any good with it.

Yea he missed out on the Jada gene

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

I haven't seen Jay and JCole in the same room yet. But he was on Ryan Seacrest with shorty the NEXT DAY.

My-T.

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

I haven't seen Jay and JCole in the same room yet. But he was on Ryan Seacrest with shorty the NEXT DAY.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

My-T.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
damn at this being true. Cole you my dude though

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

My-T.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

My-T.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

My-T.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

My-T.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

her market >>>>>>>>Cole's market. Soccer mom's dont buy rap albums
ohwell.gif

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

My-T.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

her market >>>>>>>>Cole's market. Soccer mom's dont buy rap albums
ohwell.gif

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

My-T.
roll.gif
Im starting to think Jay had nothing to do with signing J Cole 

Jay signed her.

Amazing.

My-T.
roll.gif
Im starting to think Jay had nothing to do with signing J Cole 

Not bad, song is kinda catchy.

And her voice does remind me of Rihanna's

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Somewhere Laurence Fishburne gently weeps.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not bad, song is kinda catchy.

And her voice does remind me of Rihanna's

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Somewhere Laurence Fishburne gently weeps.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jay-z Confirms Signing Willow Smith

Ryan Seacrest sat down with Jada & Will’s daughter Willow Smith this morning to talk about her budding music career and her new record that hit the internet earlier this week. During the interview, Willow Smith revealed that her new-found fame was overwhelming and she also explained the meaning behind her new single “Whip My Hair“.
It’s very very amazing, and it’s very overwhelming ‘cause all of the red carpet and the flashes, all the people wanting to meet you, it’s very overwhelming for a nine year old.

[The song] means just being an individual. You can’t be afraid to be yourself and you can’t let anyone tell you that that’s wrong. My mom and I are very strong individuals and I just know that because lots of people don’t act like themselves so they’re not happy.

Jay-z also called in to the show and confirmed that he had signed her to Roc Nation. Here’s what he had to say:
I heard the record first before I even knew that it was recorded by a 9 year old. I was like“Man, that record is a smash

Jay-z Confirms Signing Willow Smith

Ryan Seacrest sat down with Jada & Will’s daughter Willow Smith this morning to talk about her budding music career and her new record that hit the internet earlier this week. During the interview, Willow Smith revealed that her new-found fame was overwhelming and she also explained the meaning behind her new single “Whip My Hair“.
It’s very very amazing, and it’s very overwhelming ‘cause all of the red carpet and the flashes, all the people wanting to meet you, it’s very overwhelming for a nine year old.

[The song] means just being an individual. You can’t be afraid to be yourself and you can’t let anyone tell you that that’s wrong. My mom and I are very strong individuals and I just know that because lots of people don’t act like themselves so they’re not happy.

Jay-z also called in to the show and confirmed that he had signed her to Roc Nation. Here’s what he had to say:
I heard the record first before I even knew that it was recorded by a 9 year old. I was like“Man, that record is a smash

Back
Top Bottom