Will Be A Freshman In College... Girlfriend Will Be A Junior In High School

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Might as well keep her as your back home smash...

pics?
nerd.gif

dis and dis. How the hell is this thread 4pg deep with no pics?

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by wismonty21

1. School is 1.5 hours away from her.
2. Neither of us will cheat.

3. We've been seeing each other since June.
4. I like her a lot, I know she does too.

Will this work?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Weird formation aside, it's always bothered me that the emoticons laugh in columns when you post a lot of them.
I'd like to put together a GIF with a bunch of them together but I'm lazy.  another thing is that the emoticon isn't actually ROFL.  It's ROFSmiling.  Should be this spinning.
laugh.gif

Completely off-topic rant, but it's not like this thread is gonna be relevant in September.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

that's his girl, that's his world
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...its over for buddy...when he gets twisted at his first party and gets those drunk goggles on..GAMETIME

Seriously, don't listen to these dumb nt'ers... 
If you are about the "being faithful to your girlfriend even if she's 1.5 hrs away" life and if she is too, then you will have no problems doing this.

Colleges are composed of people of all walks of life and all lifestyles, so don't feel like you'll be pressured into doing stuff you don't want to do. Even if you do, you can always ditch one group of friends for another.

I think it can work out if both of you understand it...

However....it'll be very, very tough for you. You're gonna meet lots of people in college and probably see some girls you like. It won't be easy to stick with a girl you have to visit every weekend, which in turn takes away from your social life in college. I think you'll end up losing interest in your current gf by the end of the first quarter/semester, honestly.

Will this work?

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
You just graduated HS, about to be off to college, what are you doing getting with a 16 year old?? You took the L when you decided to get together in June.

She should be worried. Mad girls gon' be throwin' demselves at you. Especially if you go to a big school.

if you decide to stay with her, don't act unavailable at school. if you find a girl that' sbetter you know what to do

WIO

but real talk
the 1st month of college is crazy, fun, exciting. you have orientation and meet loads of new people.
if you're not feeling the first month you can go home to the 16 year old..
and if anytime she becomes all clingy saying i miss you come home, whos that girl on your facebook, high school in your face business, dead it.

Save yourself the heartbreak and let her go. I went into college with my ex...we went to the same school! And that @!%% still didn't work out.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Will this work?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Weird formation aside, it's always bothered me that the emoticons laugh in columns when you post a lot of them.
I'd like to put together a GIF with a bunch of them together but I'm lazy.  another thing is that the emoticon isn't actually ROFL.  It's ROFSmiling.  Should be this spinning.
laugh.gif

Completely off-topic rant, but it's not like this thread is gonna be relevant in September.

?????

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

She should be worried. Mad girls gon' be throwin' demselves at you. Especially if you go to a big school.

Heres an angle that none of you have thought of......What if OP is butt ugly, tho???? He NEEDS it to work or he'll be forced to jerk

I was in this same situation
ohwell.gif
except that I'm 4 hours away and we had been together since april. I decided to just end it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

IDK about y'all but a HS girl to me would be less inclined to cheat. She's in the same environment as she was in last year.

You would think so, but she's got her friends with her and some dudes that have known her since freshman year, you know they're gonna get at her and her friends will encourage it
30t6p3b.gif
.  OP is gonna be by himself unless he's really extroverted and talkative.  If you're not gonna end it then you should be careful with the facebook, that tagging *$@+ can get you caught up without even knowing it...

op you're going to COLLEGE and you're worried about some HS junior? %+%% is wrong with you

you're gonna be surrounded by hot sorority sluts in a few weeks, you need to forget about lil hannah montana..

2 months in and you guys already dedicated like that? maybe you will but if you know anything about young chicks they get lonely fast... like dude said they gonna see their friends with their happy relationships and she gonna be easy pickings for someone.

Originally Posted by BigShake

No one has mentioned this though...
Mannnnn! This.  
Will Be A [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Freshman In College[/color]... Girlfriend Will Be A [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Junior In High School [/color]

alien.gif

OP
Some serious advice

I was in the same boat you were.  Started dating my girl half way through my freshman year of college.  She lived at home (MD) I went to college at Drexel (Philly).  We dated for 3.5 years.  Was a great relationship we never cheated on each other probably the best years of my life.  She went to college at home and commuted then transfered to Salisbury.  The distance was hard because we used to see each other every weekend.  She would come up or I would go home.  Northern MD to Philly is only an hour and a half drive as well.  But we grew apart things change.

But if you are a relationship guy and like being in a relationship then YES it will work.  If you aren't that type of person and you know it then you might as well listen to all the prior advice of "drop her now" or "cheat on her and keep her on the roster" or whatever other "alpha" advice NT has.

Nevertheless great responses in here NT always brings the
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom