will i win this ebay case?

i sold this game for 20$ shipped i described the game as like new because it was, there was no scratches, box was in NEW condition i beat the games and sold them like i normally do and i have 100% feedback on ebay 64 transactions.....
person receives the game and says it was not in like new condition and says it looks like it was chewed on by some dog or animal...but the games are fine, so i tell her maybe there was a problem with the shipping and to send me a pic...she right away says it wasnt the shipping and again insists that it was chewed on 
indifferent.gif

she opened a case on me today, saying i was rude and asked her what she wanted, and that i insist on her looking at my feedback and that i didnt ship it that way...i reported her a suspicious buyer yesterday

let me know if i stand a chance its only 20$ but its principle...i could either have her return the game and give her the money or take it to ebay...but what if she doesnt send the games 

heres my pic that she seen before buying

this is her problem...

i sold this game for 20$ shipped i described the game as like new because it was, there was no scratches, box was in NEW condition i beat the games and sold them like i normally do and i have 100% feedback on ebay 64 transactions.....
person receives the game and says it was not in like new condition and says it looks like it was chewed on by some dog or animal...but the games are fine, so i tell her maybe there was a problem with the shipping and to send me a pic...she right away says it wasnt the shipping and again insists that it was chewed on 
indifferent.gif

she opened a case on me today, saying i was rude and asked her what she wanted, and that i insist on her looking at my feedback and that i didnt ship it that way...i reported her a suspicious buyer yesterday

let me know if i stand a chance its only 20$ but its principle...i could either have her return the game and give her the money or take it to ebay...but what if she doesnt send the games 

heres my pic that she seen before buying

this is her problem...

Buyers always win. If they're complaining about that, there's a high chance that if you refund they'll do something grimey like send you an empty box.

Buyers always win. If they're complaining about that, there's a high chance that if you refund they'll do something grimey like send you an empty box.

If the game is fine, whats the problem?

i dont know anyone that plays with the box.....if she is that upset, take the insert out of the box and mail it to her.

If the game is fine, whats the problem?

i dont know anyone that plays with the box.....if she is that upset, take the insert out of the box and mail it to her.

she says shes a collector, she said the games were fine but she didnt even want it anymore because of the case...

she says shes a collector, she said the games were fine but she didnt even want it anymore because of the case...

She collects xbox games?
laugh.gif
Hmm... sounds mighty suspicious. Also, in your initial picture you cut off the part that she's complaining about. Was it like that initially or was it really the shipping? It looks as though someone took a lighter to it for a second or two. 

In addition: it's spelled bratwurst.
happy.gif

She collects xbox games?
laugh.gif
Hmm... sounds mighty suspicious. Also, in your initial picture you cut off the part that she's complaining about. Was it like that initially or was it really the shipping? It looks as though someone took a lighter to it for a second or two. 

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

She collects xbox games?
laugh.gif
Hmm... sounds mighty suspicious. Also, in your initial picture you cut off the part that she's complaining about. Was it like that initially or was it really the shipping?

happy.gif

na if you can see in her pic the damage goes closer to M and the esrb...mine doesnt show it 
it wasnt like that i would have described it being like that...she insists that it wasnt the shipping and that it was chewed on by my dog or some animal 

She collects xbox games?
laugh.gif
Hmm... sounds mighty suspicious. Also, in your initial picture you cut off the part that she's complaining about. Was it like that initially or was it really the shipping?

happy.gif

na if you can see in her pic the damage goes closer to M and the esrb...mine doesnt show it 
it wasnt like that i would have described it being like that...she insists that it wasnt the shipping and that it was chewed on by my dog or some animal 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

She collects xbox games?
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Do you sell a lot of stuff on ebay i.e. is that a substantial source of income? How much did you sell it for? I would tell her to kick rocks unless you're willing to eat the cost and risk getting back a mauled case with no game. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

She collects xbox games?
laugh.gif

happy.gif

Do you sell a lot of stuff on ebay i.e. is that a substantial source of income? How much did you sell it for? I would tell her to kick rocks unless you're willing to eat the cost and risk getting back a mauled case with no game. 

she's a collector...prob found a garage sale find for a buck...wants to replace yours for that one in her collection.

she's a collector...prob found a garage sale find for a buck...wants to replace yours for that one in her collection.

Lol idk why but her accusing "some animal" of chewing on it made me laugh. Good luck with the case OP.

Lol idk why but her accusing "some animal" of chewing on it made me laugh. Good luck with the case OP.

i had a person buy foams from me on ebay. the person wore my DS foams, claimed they were worn, and then sent them back to me. buyer threatened me to send him $20 back or he would file a claim. of course he won, and i got back worn shoes that were once DS. never again will I sell on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom