Will JENNY JONES/Rickie Lake Show every come out on DVD???

forget that. the only daytime segment i would want on dvd would be the occasional maury show that focuses on fat babies. there would be 4 yr olds heavier thanme SMH. some of them looked like michelin men.

I remeber watching jenny jones when i was younger telling myself where hell are these chicks at. I work with rickie lakes dad. Hes a real cool guy.

Rude Jude would ALWAYS come thru w. that ether....his comments were priceless on those "geek to chic" shows....

Remember one of her guests got killed by another because he confessed he was gay and had a crush on dude?

jjshow_jenny_pic.jpg
I wonder if Jenny Jones ever came up with a word that rhymes with cancelled.

She'd definitely get it with the pigtails.

laugh.gif
@ Sally Jesse Rafael

90's talk shows were the BEST.

And who remembers in like '98 when they moved OG Jerry Springer to 4pm to compete with Oprah?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I used to get home from school in the 8th grade at 3:40 and watch EVERY episode. First one was about 3somes w/ some chick named "Moon" and thenDaytona Spring Break was like the whole next week....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Weak blur censors FTW!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

laugh.gif
@ Sally Jesse Rafael

90's talk shows were the BEST.

And who remembers in like '98 when they moved OG Jerry Springer to 4pm to compete with Oprah?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I used to get home from school in the 8th grade at 3:40 and watch EVERY episode. First one was about 3somes w/ some chick named "Moon" and then Daytona Spring Break was like the whole next week....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Weak blur censors FTW!
eek.gif

LMAOOO I remember all that you wrote!!!! LOL....

Back
Top Bottom