Will jordan brand plan to rerelease the fire red III's and xiii white/blk?(ps)

I want those Fire-Red III with a lighter elephant print and a more durable midsole. Not right now though, it's too soon, maybe in a few years.

I want those Fire-Red III with a lighter elephant print and a more durable midsole. Not right now though, it's too soon, maybe in a few years.

Just got Fire Reds sz 12 for $70 NDS w/box, so I'm good there. Quality's certainly not gonna go up on the next release.

Unless I got a near-stealing price on CDP XIIIs, I'd rather buy OGs. Again, for quality reasons and OG XIIIs are SO nice...the leather my lord the leather on those...

It's odd that Fires aren't droppin w/the rest of the OG CW's this year tho but I wouldn't be surprised if they drop in early '12 if not this year.

BTW, Midsole's not really an issue on any retro IIIs... the issue is the crappy Paint, not the midsole itself. Angelus Fire Red to the rescue for $5! Prolly gonna hafta do that to my pair after several wears. Oh well, like I mentioned, another retro's only gonna be worse quality than the one before so paint would be needed either way if cracked/cracking.

Just got Fire Reds sz 12 for $70 NDS w/box, so I'm good there. Quality's certainly not gonna go up on the next release.

Unless I got a near-stealing price on CDP XIIIs, I'd rather buy OGs. Again, for quality reasons and OG XIIIs are SO nice...the leather my lord the leather on those...

It's odd that Fires aren't droppin w/the rest of the OG CW's this year tho but I wouldn't be surprised if they drop in early '12 if not this year.

BTW, Midsole's not really an issue on any retro IIIs... the issue is the crappy Paint, not the midsole itself. Angelus Fire Red to the rescue for $5! Prolly gonna hafta do that to my pair after several wears. Oh well, like I mentioned, another retro's only gonna be worse quality than the one before so paint would be needed either way if cracked/cracking.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Did you really need to photoshop those 3's?  
laugh.gif

Both would be bought without hesitation. 

I meeeaaaaannnn...those are both solid picks, but dont you think there's MAAAD more heat in the JB vault that could/should be retroed first...?? I.E. Jordan X regional pack...

I meeeaaaaannnn...those are both solid picks, but dont you think there's MAAAD more heat in the JB vault that could/should be retroed first...?? I.E. Jordan X regional pack...

Originally Posted by green rhino123

if it was up to me, there would be a 6-7 year rule for re-retroing og colorways
anything less is overkill

but - since they have already started the overkill on some of them (9s, 3s,) why not
just slaughter the whole group (and put out all 4 og 3's this year.)

laugh.gif
why not

Originally Posted by apthekid

i guess they should properly retro the White/September (Sport) Blue-Black VI

Originally Posted by green rhino123

if it was up to me, there would be a 6-7 year rule for re-retroing og colorways
anything less is overkill

but - since they have already started the overkill on some of them (9s, 3s,) why not
just slaughter the whole group (and put out all 4 og 3's this year.)

laugh.gif
why not

i guess they should properly retro the White/September (Sport) Blue-Black VI

This....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom