Will Kobe take over Jordan Brand at number 24...???? Rumor / Any info???

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
not gonna work

hhmmm you guys think that Kobe is/could be a better player than MJ ? Let the billion page thread begin
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gio2323

hhmmm you guys think that Kobe is/can be a better player than MJ ?

please no one answer this. It will turn into a 15,000 page thread.

i wouldnt care.

i dont care who is wearing what shoes, what legacy shoes have, what roman numberal is attactched, what brand, none of that stuff matters to me.
i understand that others feel differently, but thats just how i look at things.

as long as people are making shoes that i like, and are comfortable, i will buy them.

IT would be much more beneficial to JB than Kobe. Kobe already has a cult following amongst people that follow Athletes not just their Shoes. It would be aphenomenal marketing crossover for JB but in terms of the appeal for Kobe? I'd say pretty close to Zero. I think He and LeBron have a much better shot atdoing big things with their own personal brand names than just leaching onto an already Shaky JB situation. I'm not saying LeBron's/Kobe's careerperformances need to be compared to Jordan, but think of it from a job standpoint. Do you wanna Be selling the New Kobe's by Jordan or wear the NewKobe's? LBJ23 and KB24; nikeSB, JB, nke6.0, these are all brands, why wouldn't you want your own niche in a shoe company as big as nikes and get outtaMike's shadow.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by gio2323

hhmmm you guys think that Kobe is/can be a better player than MJ ?

please no one answer this. It will turn into a 15,000 page thread.
better player than MJ? I'm a better player than MJ, and I'm not in the leauge......................................No Kobe is good, MJ isbetter.

it doesn't make any sense. I heard that too from a guy working at footlocker, I actually thought it was funny. So did his coworkers. Kobe changed to 24because it was his high school number. It had nothing to do with Nike or JB. I believe he also wore #33.

Negative. This rumor dies here.

I'll gladly reopen the thread if something official surfaces. Just don't hold your breath.

Back
Top Bottom