Will my check be Direct Deposited On Christmas Eve?

I work for UPS and we get our checks on Thursdays, I have direct deposit and mine goes into my account sometime overnight on friday mornings. My question is will my check be there on Christmas eve morning?

last minute shopping FTL if I have to wait until Monday for my check.
embarassed.gif
no such thing as belated christmas presents.

I work for UPS and we get our checks on Thursdays, I have direct deposit and mine goes into my account sometime overnight on friday mornings. My question is will my check be there on Christmas eve morning?

last minute shopping FTL if I have to wait until Monday for my check.
embarassed.gif
no such thing as belated christmas presents.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Christmas Eve isn't a holiday so you should be koo... I think.
^It's celebrated as one seeing as how most people have Christmas Eve off. But to OP, I think it should come in earlier actually.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Christmas Eve isn't a holiday so you should be koo... I think.
^It's celebrated as one seeing as how most people have Christmas Eve off. But to OP, I think it should come in earlier actually.

Of course, why wouldn't it?

One of the things i miss  w/ups , i miss getting my paycheck on weds. during thanksgiving week plus friday off/paid too and other @+*+ like that.

Of course, why wouldn't it?

One of the things i miss  w/ups , i miss getting my paycheck on weds. during thanksgiving week plus friday off/paid too and other @+*+ like that.

Yes it will. The banks will be open and if you didn't know banks are not allowed to be close for more than two days straight so you'll be ok and it will be there at midnight

Yes it will. The banks will be open and if you didn't know banks are not allowed to be close for more than two days straight so you'll be ok and it will be there at midnight

Legally you can't get paid late.  If your original payment date is scheduled on a holiday, your dd will clear the day before.  The 24th is still a normal banking day (even though the market is closed), so I believe it will still hit as it normally will.

Legally you can't get paid late.  If your original payment date is scheduled on a holiday, your dd will clear the day before.  The 24th is still a normal banking day (even though the market is closed), so I believe it will still hit as it normally will.

Back
Top Bottom