Will Nike ever retro these?

8e12528e0eb0df4c1cc81c638ae08c958341108.jpg

Greatest non Jordan shoe ever.
pimp.gif

come on dog everything old is not good and even more so they wouldn't move units today at all.

I seriously doubt it, if so, they'd be in earth tones and patent leather lol

Hell why not, but if they did, they'd do something weak like have the AJ III/Revolution midsole or some #$* like that.

Oh yeah the colorway sucks. I mean the shoe. I had all blue one, white ones and my bro had green and all white one. They are the most comfortable low to midcut bball shoe ever. I hope the drop them.

Wow, the Air Force V lows. The Air Force V line was originally released in the Fall of 1990 and continued into 1991. I remember getting these on my 15thbirthday, incidentally while the Buffalo Bills were beating the Dolphins in a blizzard on the T.V. at the shoe store, LOL. Which was the day before BoJackson's horrific hip injury when my beloved Raiders beat the Bengals. Don't ask me how I remember this stuff, LOL. Anyways, besides the Air TechChallenge II's and the Air Trainer SC's (speaking of Bo), these are one of MY favorite non-Jordan Nikes as well. My favorite colorway was the all blacklow with a little bit of white trim which, as I said, were a b-day present. I bought a DS pair on eBay for about $100 a few years ago. Hey, we're startingto get Flight Lite Retros, so I don't see why these couldn't make a comeback as well.

these were sick! I had a white/black/sunburst-!*# color. I think the color was called "sol."

I'll try to dig my black/white lows out of the closet and snap a pic or two tomorrow. They're MUCH better than the white/green joints...

I too tried to buy that pair on ebay....

I love this shoe. The ultra force (the low budget version of the force V)is retroing this year so hopefully these do. One of the best in the air force line.

I loved the force V line. The white/navy and the black/white were the best.

The ultra force mids had the funky colorways though and im glad they are retroing but we need the force V and they need to do a better job than they did withthe Force 3...

The all navy with white swoosh ultra forces need to retro asap...

Back
Top Bottom