Will Oregon Football soon wear Jordan?

Anyone notice how the Oregon players and coaches have been wearing some Jordan warmups this past week in Arizona?  Could this be the start of a college football program wearing the Jordan brand?
Any insider knowledge on this one?? 

Anyone notice how the Oregon players and coaches have been wearing some Jordan warmups this past week in Arizona?  Could this be the start of a college football program wearing the Jordan brand?
Any insider knowledge on this one?? 

I seen the same thing, it might be just promo clothes jb sent them.last year Ohio state p layer had addidas shirts as promo

I seen the same thing, it might be just promo clothes jb sent them.last year Ohio state p layer had addidas shirts as promo

Originally Posted by reakeon23

yeah i dont believe that either

Originally Posted by reakeon23

yeah i dont believe that either

All the players also had those custom Oregon 9's ... Pics of that shoe have already been posted on NT earlier.. Make recruiting a lil easier imo

All the players also had those custom Oregon 9's ... Pics of that shoe have already been posted on NT earlier.. Make recruiting a lil easier imo

a lot of the nike schools get jordan sweat suits for the bowl games...they did it last season also

a lot of the nike schools get jordan sweat suits for the bowl games...they did it last season also

Maybe throw in a Jordan All-American Bowl at the end of the college season.. I'd watch .. for all classes not just seniors..

Maybe throw in a Jordan All-American Bowl at the end of the college season.. I'd watch .. for all classes not just seniors..

They are a Nike "Elite Account" meaning they can wear Nike or Jordan products. The University of Kansas used to have same kind of account. Expect to see more Oregon Players wearing Jordans on their feet, socks, wristbands, headbands, etc. but that swoosh on their jersey IS NOT going anywhere any time soon.

They are a Nike "Elite Account" meaning they can wear Nike or Jordan products. The University of Kansas used to have same kind of account. Expect to see more Oregon Players wearing Jordans on their feet, socks, wristbands, headbands, etc. but that swoosh on their jersey IS NOT going anywhere any time soon.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

good lookin out

Back
Top Bottom