Will the Browns go 12-4?

meb07

Banned
[table][tr][td]Sun 9/9[/td] [td]Pittsburgh[/td] [td]L 7-34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 9/16[/td] [td]Cincinnati[/td] [td]W 51-45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 9/23[/td] [td]at Oakland[/td] [td]L 24-26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 9/30[/td] [td]Baltimore[/td] [td]W 27-13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/7[/td] [td]at New England[/td] [td]L 17-34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/14[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [td]W 41-31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]bye[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 10/28[/td] [td]at St. Louis[/td] [td]W 27-20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/4[/td] [td]Seattle[/td] [td]W 33-30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/11[/td] [td]at Pittsburgh[/td] [td]L 28-31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/18[/td] [td]at Baltimore[/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 11/25[/td] [td]Houston[/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/2[/td] [td]at Arizona[/td] [td]4:05 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/9[/td] [td]at NY Jets[/td] [td]4:15 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/16[/td] [td]Buffalo[/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/23[/td] [td]at Cincinnati[/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 12/30[/td] [td]San Francisco[/td] [td]1:00 pm[/td] [/tr][/table]

roll.gif

only in my wildest of fantasies.

No - but that is a very easy schedule they end the year with.

edit: I'd be less surprised if they never won another game than if they won all their remaining games. Really, this team is volatile - they could easilywin 10 games this year, or they could end up with 7 wins... neither one would completely surprise me, but i don't see any possible way they win that manygames in a row.

a few better decisions and a few more made plays and theyd be at 7-2 now...that field goal early in the season and this weeks chokejob

11-5 is realistic.

I can see them maybe having a letdown going out west to ARZ (word to the Lions) but the only other tough mathcup would be BUF, but we get that @ home wherewe've been rock solid.

GO BROWNS!

5-11. Bums.
smh.gif
LOL...

Nah, they got a real shot at the playoffs. The remaining schedule is rather light, but they're still young and will probably lose a couple of games theyprobably shouldn't...Derek Anderson has to come back to Earth at some point, right?

I want them to, i don't want Dallas getting anywhere near acquiring D-Mac in the draft, but chances are, the Browns will lose to Buffalo

I officially feel the Browns have gotten over THE hump. That three game stretch of SEA-PIT-BAL was brutal on my cardic health.

hopefully we dont have a letdown vs HOU or the rest of the way out.

It won't happen, its too many consecutive games. I'm surprised they got this far, but this year has been a critical year for them. I'm going to thegame against Buffalo so I hope thats not the one they lose. Word to the dawg pound, freezing cold weather on the lake, and beer.

Back
Top Bottom